***** June Testing Thread *****

Hi sweetie, could you add me for June 24th? Hope you can bring us some luck as I didn't manage to spread much in May! X

Hi, late joiner to this thread but please could you put me down for 1st June?

Hi sweetie, could you add me for June 24th? Hope you can bring us some luck as I didn't manage to spread much in May! X

Hey lovely. I've popped you on there. Fingers crossed I can bring you some luck. Your testing thread was fab in may xxxx

Hey bunny can u change me to the 18th please xxxx fx for all us waiting for bfp's xxxx

Hi bunny, i'm back to ttc after my mc last weekend :(

i'm not sure if my cycle will be the same 30 days as it was before but i'm just going to have to go with that for now.

Can you please put me down for 25th, it's our 1st year Wedding Anniversary on 30th June so fx I get a BFP to give hubby as a present xx

let the fun begin- June tomorrow.....

hoping June brings us all some better luck :)

Looking forward to a better June after a bit of a dismal May! :) x

Hi hi. AF is due tues 4th but I'm not wasting any more money on things to wee on, so if the witch doesn't arrive on 4th, il buy a test for morning of the 5th. I dont mind which day you put me down for- already got pmt, sore bbs and slight cramp so not hopeful but nevermind! Good luck for June everyone!!! x

Hey ladies on my phone in work at then moment so ill update you all when I get home :)

Working an 8 day week this week so will only be able to pop on when home from work :)

Excited its the 1st of June so good luck ladies and lets make this a month FULL of BFP's

Lots of love Danielle xxxx

Hi all,

I've been umming and arring about posting. Af due around the 8th but I'm away so didn't know whether to take a test with me or not. Decided not to so provided no Af I'll be testing on the 12th. Put me down for then ;)

Hey girls lots of sticky baby dust for everyone for June xx

BabyDust *****

Good luck ladies!! Hope to see lots of you in tri 1 this month :) xx

Hi all,

I've been umming and arring about posting. Af due around the 8th but I'm away so didn't know whether to take a test with me or not. Decided not to so provided no Af I'll be testing on the 12th. Put me down for then ;)

You're already on it hun cxxx

Hi bunny, i'm back to ttc after my mc last weekend :(

i'm not sure if my cycle will be the same 30 days as it was before but i'm just going to have to go with that for now.

Can you please put me down for 25th, it's our 1st year Wedding Anniversary on 30th June so fx I get a BFP to give hubby as a present xx

Hey lovely I am so sorry to hear about your MC but happy t see your positive and straight back to TTC. I've out you on there and hope I can bring you see magic June luck :dust:

Also noted your wedding anniversary babe congrats xxxxx

Hi hi. AF is due tues 4th but I'm not wasting any more money on things to wee on, so if the witch doesn't arrive on 4th, il buy a test for morning of the 5th. I dont mind which day you put me down for- already got pmt, sore bbs and slight cramp so not hopeful but nevermind! Good luck for June everyone!!! x

Hey Hun out you down for the 5th. Good luck and fingers crossed these signs are all heading one way only!! Bfp :) xxxx

Excited to get the June testing month off to a good start, it's a :bfp: for me! Sending lots of baby dust to you all!! xx

Hi Bunny. Good luck on a successful testing thread. Can you put me down for 23rd please?! Thank you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back