***** June Testing Thread *****

Hi bunny!! Think I'm gonna need moving back a few days to the 27th, my may af was later than expected. Good luck everyone for a mass of June bfp's - we all need some good news after a bit of a gloomy patch. Xx

Hi bunny!! Think I'm gonna need moving back a few days to the 27th, my may af was later than expected. Good luck everyone for a mass of June bfp's - we all need some good news after a bit of a gloomy patch. Xx

Hi Cornish. Moved your date for you lovely. Good start so far with 2 BFPs fingers crossed for more xxxx

Hi Bunny, FF has confirmed my ov, so can you put me down for the 16th please?

Moved you Sarah!! Good luck hope your feeling positive xxxx

Popped you their happy, best of luck xxxxx

Great start to June hope we get lots of BFP's this month! xx

Boo, bad news for me! The horrible witch has got me with a vengeance! :afalert: good luck everyone else x x x

Oh no naomi sorry to hear that, fingers crossed you have better luck next month x

So, I cracked and did a test today at 10DPO - BFN (FRER)

been having loads of creamy CM (with a green tinge) to it so I was sure I was pregnant as I got that last time and also tested BFP at 8DPO back then. Ah well

it's still early days, so test again in a couple of days x

Bonjourno ladies ;) thought I'd check in. Currently on hols and just sitting in the apartment we hired looking out across Rome! Have to say this is so relaxing. Haven't had time to dwell so far.

Still no sign of AF but based on last cycle it's not due till around the 8th. Never really know as my cycles are still getting back to normal from being on the pill for so long.

Hopefully it won't come as going to sorrento shortly and I could really do with a nice dip in the pool without faffing around! :|

So glad for everyone with Bfp's so far. Sending good luck vibes for next month for those of you that are out of the game this month.

Last edited:
Boo, bad news for me! The horrible witch has got me with a vengeance! :afalert: good luck everyone else x x x

awww sorry to hear that Naomi, good luck for next cycle I'll be rooting for you xxxx

So, I cracked and did a test today at 10DPO - BFN (FRER)

been having loads of creamy CM (with a green tinge) to it so I was sure I was pregnant as I got that last time and also tested BFP at 8DPO back then. Ah well

Definately still early days Steph every pregnancy is different. Got my fingers and toes crossed for you sweetie xxxx

Bonjourno ladies ;) thought I'd check in. Currently on hols and just sitting in the apartment we hired looking out across Rome! Have to say this is so relaxing. Haven't had time to dwell so far.

Still no sign of AF but based on last cycle it's not due till around the 8th. Never really know as my cycles are still getting back to normal from being on the pill for so long.

Hopefully it won't come as going to sorrento shortly and I could really do with a nice dip in the pool without faffing around! :|

So glad for everyone with Bfp's so far. Sending good luck vibes for next month for those of you that are out of the game this month.

Not going to deny the fact I am majorly jealous but hope you are having a truly amazing time! I have just finished work after 8 days without a day off so lucky forward to chilling out in the sunshine myself.

Fingers crossed this is your month!! Enjoy the rest of your holiday xxxx

Hi Bunny I have tested early at 10dpo and guess what
BFP for me yey xx

Hi Bunny I have tested early at 10dpo and guess what
BFP for me yey xx

amazing news to come on too Tianna :)

Congratulations and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xxxxxx

sorry to hear your ttc plans are on hold Danielle.....

i did put in your other post about taking over June testing - but if someone else wants to do it (as I have done one before) then go ahead - just let me know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back