***June Mummies 2016 Tri 3***

I moved week 27/40 so 13 weeks from due date but I don't think it matters. Some things say 26 weeks, some 27 and some 28.

I moved over at 27 weeks but I don't think for the sake of a week it matters too much, come on and join us blueclass xx

Anyone else getting BH contractions? I have been getting them the last couple of weeks. Can't remember if I got them this early stage with first pregnancy. Not looking forward to the stronger ones later on if I'm honest. I remember they were quite uncomfortable.

I will wait till 27 only 6 days. I had BH once at 19 weeks they can start as early as 16. Iv not had them since which I'm quite happy about. I don't know what real contractions feel like so can't comment but I'm imagining there extremely painful. X

I had them last Monday / Tuesday. They were quite intense where I had to stop what I was doing and breathe through them. Midwife also says it could've been UTI symptom as I had other symptoms too so she has sent a sample off to be tested, will get results tomorrow. They reminded me so much of how painful contractions are and I'm bobbing myself now!

I've had a few times where my belly has gone tight but not painful. With James though I had loads and they used to make me really breathless at the same time, they were horrible xx

I had them last Monday / Tuesday. They were quite intense where I had to stop what I was doing and breathe through them. Midwife also says it could've been UTI symptom as I had other symptoms too so she has sent a sample off to be tested, will get results tomorrow. They reminded me so much of how painful contractions are and I'm bobbing myself now!
I have no pain with them. My tummy just gets really tight and if I'm slouched or sitting I need to straighten myself up as it gets quite uncomfortable.
Blueclass- real contractions are quite painful but I really didn't find them as bad as people made them out to be. I remember being told breathe INTO the pain and believe it or not it made a big difference. X

Welcome overthemoon finally on the home stretch! :yay:

Woohoo 17 weeks today I can finally over over to the last stretch.xx

Here is my bump at 27 weeks. My first tri 3 picture x

Attachments

• 20160311_074710.jpg
    20160311_074710.jpg
    351.9 KB · Views: 32
I have GTT on Monday morning and already loosing sleep over it. I hate it. It takes so long and I get really ratty if I don't have my breakfast. Just want it over and done with. I would avoid it if I could.

Yay welcome over blueclass, and lovely bump :)

I do not envy you needing the gtt love87, I had them in both my other pregnancies due to my bmi but not needed one this time thankfully. Just make sure you plan something yummy to eat straight after.

My 29 week bump in the hospital last night, excuse the face I was boiling hot and fed up of waiting to leave lol xx

50ca3aa95280bb9161d3bbf93a84e066.jpg

Is that the test for diabetes? I have mine on Tues morning and I have no idea what to expect, how long does it take for results?x

You have a cute bump kanga I feel massive. Yours look so neat I feel like I'm twice the size of you xx

I had my GTT yesterday. Pain in the ass, but results were all fine!

Is that the test for diabetes? I have mine on Tues morning and I have no idea what to expect, how long does it take for results?x
Ya diabetes test. They take bloods. Then make you drink lucozade then take bloods an hour later and then more bloods an hour after that. All the time you are starving!! Lol. Results usually the next day so not long at all. I just hate having it done. I love my food :)

Glad your results were ok kittykitchn. I also love my food lol so not looking forward to starving myself. I also have to have e days of at least 10 portions of carbohydrates a day. I'm not a big fan of needles and hate it when they leave those canulars in your arm or hand, makes me feel sick just thinking about it. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back