***June Mummies 2016 Tri 2***

Congrats CCBunny! We are team pink too:)

Welcome Lottie89!

Good luck Kitty! Will be stalking for an update

xx

Hello ladies, seems as though I need to do some updating of the first page :)

Welcome to our group lottie :) and welcome over walker girl :)

Congratulations on another little girl CCbunny, your 2 girls will be the best of friends I'm sure.

I've been hiding of pf while I deal with my feelings and I am getting there. Hubby and I have been discussing names and he likes Benjamin and I like Alfie, so hoping I can sway him round to my name lol We have also talked about possibly having a 4th baby in 5-6 yrs time as long as we are stable financially and have the space in the house (need to extend into the loft) but it has eased my fears of never having a girl. Obviously I know I could end up with a 4th boy but the hope is still there.

Has anyone ever done the ring test? Where you put a wedding ring on a thread of hair and hold it over your hand. If it swings back and forth it's a boy and round in a circle a girl. If you keep doing it it will tell you have many kids you will have inc mc etc

When I was about 15 it never used to do anything over my hand, then when I was 20 it changed to BOY (mc) BOY BOY GIRL; which with it being correct up to this pregnancy a few months ago I was adamant this one would be a girl. But I did it again yesterday and it now goes BOY (mc) BOY BOY BOY GIRL GIRL; so now it is correct up to the last 2 girls!! It worked for my mum and other family members and it worked on my friend earlier this year. Wondered if anyone else had tried it and what we're the results? xx

So jealous of you all having your gender scans lol. Good luck Kitty xx

Wow loving the gender scans!
I've got my gender scan on 5th January, so just waiting till then, been getting some movement till last couple of days, so I think I'm now stressing, tho my placenta is anterior, so wondering whether that may have changed things😬

Hello baby Girl!

chtPf9Y.jpg

zgowCrA.jpg

She was not in a good position for sexing! So I'm still a bit wary... Sonographer was pretty damn sure though.

Congrats, Kitty! another team pink:)
Defo looks like a girl to me with the 3 lines. Apparently boys dont have those lines according to the sonographer yesterday when I asked her to triple check it was a girl lol! She's so cute! Any names yet? X

Congrats, Kitty! another team pink:)
Defo looks like a girl to me with the 3 lines. Apparently boys dont have those lines according to the sonographer yesterday when I asked her to triple check it was a girl lol! She's so cute! Any names yet? X

Only boys! We were both so sure it was going to be a boy, so need to get thinking

Congratulations kitty. I would say team pink.

This is a team blue potty shot, so I wouldn't have thought it was wrong lol xx
e3759431d7f11e20b1ba700761fca8d5.jpg

Congratulations kitty and baby maker! The sonagrapher yesterday said it either look like a burger or a chicken drumstick!! Really made me laugh! Your so brave kanga to think of a 4th!! Think we have chosen the name Elsie xx

Aww lovely name CCbunny. I'm thinking our boy will be Alfie :) Just need to convince hubby it is the right name lol xx

I loved Alfie, also we had Charlie, Harrison and Oliver in mind x

So many pink bundles!!! Congrats to all. I'm so jealous of all your gender scans. I'm sticking to team yellow for the time being. X

Kuku and kitty what are your due dates so I can add you to the front page.

CCbunny I have a Harry and would have loved to have Charlie this time but we have very close family with the name :(

We have 3 pink bundles and 1 boy so far and of course 2 yellow ones :) xx

I'm due 19tg by dates and 21st by scan... I've not changed all my apps etc Bcos it's only 2 days xx

I've put you down as the 19th Kuku as it matches your ticker. I'm on tapatalk mostly so don't see the tickers xx

Feeling very sorry for myself this morning :( I have an awful cough which is causing me to be sick from coughing so much plus it kept me up all night! So very grumpy today.

Hope everyone else is ok? All organised for Christmas? That doesn't feel like it should be here in just 3 days time! xx

Hope you feel better soon Kanga:-( not nice being ill for xmas. How are you feeling in terms of the baby? Does each day get easier?
I had a wrapping session yesterday. Took me 2 hours! But then I am quite OCD about wrapping pressies... plus I had to get the right xmas music playlist, and trying to keep my DS out of our bedroom whilst I was wrapping...
We're off to my parents house for xmas and leave tomorrow so today is all about packing:) I am beyond excited about revealing our baby's gender to them. I was going to wait until xmas day but our DS knows what it is and will probably blurt it out so we better let him tell them as soon as we get there. I bought baby's first outfit yesterday:love:
Altho, it was only when I left the shop I realised she's due in June and a onesie/babygrow might be too hot...? Never mind. It was the novelty of buying something that counted;-)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back