***June Mummies 2016 Tri 2***

Morning ladies I need some support today. Lying in bed crying my eyes out, feel so anxious I could throw up! Today is my first day back at work after two weeks off and I have no idea how I'm going to cope. I don't know how the company will act, if they are annoyed with me, if they going to pretend everything is fine. I know everyone has been talking about me. Physically and mentally I don't feel ready for this!! My oh says it's time to put big girl pants one which wasn't any help. Not meant to start maternity till 1st june!!!! Going to have to tell them I need to go off before then but feel like I'm letting everyone down.

Morning ladies I need some support today. Lying in bed crying my eyes out, feel so anxious I could throw up! Today is my first day back at work after two weeks off and I have no idea how I'm going to cope. I don't know how the company will act, if they are annoyed with me, if they going to pretend everything is fine. I know everyone has been talking about me. Physically and mentally I don't feel ready for this!! My oh says it's time to put big girl pants one which wasn't any help. Not meant to start maternity till 1st june!!!! Going to have to tell them I need to go off before then but feel like I'm letting everyone down.

Why have you been of? Your not letting anyone down your entitled to start before if you need it. I'm due the 10th June but my last day is the 7th if I need to leave before I will. Maybe you should tell your work how your feeling they can reassure you x

I was off with a kidney infection, while I was in hospital hr emailed me being really bitchy about hours I had done the week before and that the director of the company expected more from me. I responded to her with all my concerns about coming back and my future at the company and she has ignored it. I've got no idea what I'm going into, feel like I'm going to have a panic attack! I'm up and dressed about to get in the car trying not to cry again.

Looks like I was right to be anxious, just been made redundant!!!

Pip your company sound horrible :( can’t believe they have made you feel like this… how long have they given you? Hope you’re ok xxx

Oh god that's awful! Are you a member of a union? If so contact them now and talk about what's happened. If not look at your grievance procedure and if need be contact acas. I think that's what there called or try citizens advice centre. They can't make you redundant because you have been ill. Sounds like you have had an awful day hun.
My other job has done the same and my union are on to it. Keep all your emails and don't do anything over the phone it's good to keep evidence xx

That's horrible! Can they do that seeing as you were I'll? I would get all the advise I can. What a horrible company to work for? As blueclass said keep a record of everything. :hugs: x

Did you have access to your emails from home? If so print off any correspondence from HR, especially if they've emailed you whilst you were off on sick leave - which is a big fat no no for companies to do.

Secondly if you don't have the attached you can request for your company to send all written and electronic correspondence they have on you but best to do via Lawyer.

Secondly set up a job alert for your current position to keep tabs on if this redundancy is real, if it comes up keep the information.

Anyone made redundant whilst pregnant or on maternity have any automatic claim for unfair dismissal. This exact thing happened to my friend 3 days after her daughter was born 8 weeks early.

I suggest you get a no win no fee lawyer, I know it seems like a lot of stress but you'll wish you did in the future. My friends just been award £22K. I would call ACAS for more information.

They can't just make you redundant, there are procedures that have to be followed. How long have you worked there and what kind of contract are you on eg permanent/temp/zero hours?

Unfortunately it's not just me, there are about 5 of us and the people that are left have had their hours cut. I've been on the phone to acas today getting as much advice as I can. It looks as though they can do it, however they are going to put together a settlement agreement so I'll see what they come back with. Now I have had a chance to calm down and look at the situation, it might be a blessing in disguise. X

Just been to delivery suite to monitor movements, as after 3 days of lots of movement, she hadn't moved today, she's gone from being head down, to traverse and into my back...they listened in and managed to get a couple of light flutters from her, so back home now.... My 11yr old has been in tears as he was really worried...so there's been a lot of hugs and explaining that it's just a precaution xx

Glad your ok, there's been a few of us that have had this. I thought the worrying calmed down after 12 week scan but it just gets worse. X

Think I got a touch of food poisoning as I'm still ill and those I went to dinner with are also ill. On the up tho I do not have GTT so I'm very thankful about that x

Think I got a touch of food poisoning as I'm still ill and those I went to dinner with are also ill. On the up tho I do not have GTT so I'm very thankful about that x

Take it easy blue class, lots of water and rest xx

Good afternoon to everyone, we are due in June, 4Th, a very long unexpectedly hard journey.
At the moment a teeth infection, dentist won t do anything so I will go tomorrow at my Gp for antibiotics..did any of you had teeth infection? had antibiotics?thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back