***June Mummies 2016 Tri 2***

kanga86

Reaction score
June Mummies are graduating to Tri 2 :) I was due 1st June until my scan moved me forward by 6 days today. So I am now officially Tri 2 so starting up are new thread so we can start moving over :) xx

:blue: - 5
:pink: - 11
:yellow: - 2

26th May
Kanga86 :blue:
--- Gender Scan - 16th Dec (16+6wk)
--- 20wk Scan - 8th Jan (20+1wk)

May 30th
Kittykitchn :pink:
--- Gender Scan - 21st Dec (17wk)

1st June
Love87 :pink:
--- Gender Scan - 11th Jan
Sjenkins1756 :blue:
--- 20wk Scan - 13th Jan (20wk)

2nd June
Babymaker :pink:
--- Gender Scan - 20th Dec (16+3wk)
--- 20wk Scan - 21st Jan (21wk)

3rd June
CCbunny :pink:
--- Gender Scan - 20th Dec (16+2wk)
--- 20wk Scan - 14th Jan (19+6wk)

4th June
5th June
6th June

7th June
Overthemoon2
--- 20wk Scan - 19th Jan (20wk)

8th June
9th June

10th June
Blueclass :pink:
--- Gender Scan - 27th Dec (16+1wk)
--- 20wk Scan - 27th Jan (21wk)

11th June
Rebex :blue:
--- Gender Scan - 27th Dec (16+2wk)
--- 20wk Scan - 22nd Jan (19+6wk)
Siskin

12th June

13th June
Yorkslass :yellow:
--- 20wk Scan - 25th Jan (20wk)

14th Jun
Pip52976
--- 20wk Scan - 26th Jan (20wk)

15th June

16th June
Keeptrying14 :blue:
Maud :yellow:
--- 20wk Scan - 1st Feb

17th June

18th June
Fruity01
Nutshell :pink:
--- Gender Scan - 8th Jan
--- 20wk Scan - 26th Jan
Pearl999 :pink:
--- 20wk Scan - 3rd Feb
Stephylou :pink:
--- 20wk Scan - 25th Jan

19th June
Kuku :pink:
--- Gender Scan - 5th Jan (16+2wk)
--- 20wk Scan - 1st Feb

20th June
21st June
22nd June
23rd June
24th June
25th June

26th June
Iwanttobeamumm :pink:
--- 20wk Scan - 4th Feb

27th June
Walkergirl :blue:
--- 20wk Scan - 5th Feb (19+4wk)

28th June
Lottie89 :pink:
--- Gender Scan - 27th Jan

29th June
30th June

Last edited:
Gosh June mummys already!!!! Times flying!

Last edited:
Not supposed to be here for another few days but im far too impatient and cant wait to get out of Tri 1;-)
From memory, Tri2 was my favourite trimester. Not got my 20wk scan yet but will let you know. Will book a private gender scan before xmas but need to talk to hubby first. After my scan today he bought me a new pair of boots so I'd better wait a few days as i think he's still shocked how much my boots were;-) well deserved reward in my opinion for getting thru shitty Tri1;-)
So, 2nd June still for me please! Xx

hi :wave:
can I come in? not supposed to be here till tomorrow as im now officially due June 1st but what's a few hours?? im so extatic to finally be in tri 2! xxx

Welcome over ladies, I was getting lonely by myself lol

Babymaker we are hoping to book up a private scan before Christmas too, just seeing what payday brings this month first! Jealous on you getting a new pair of boots, a great reward for getting through tri 1 xx

I am pretty sure I'm feeling baby move already! Felt some pops last night and just sat down for a drink at work and can definitely feel them again. I was 16wks with my first when I felt movement 14+2wks with my second and this one seems to be 13+3wks :) feels so surreal xx

I thought that last night too kanga, im 12+5 and i swore i felt baby move. Very subtle pops. DH thinks im mad so maybe mine is gas...time will tell :)

If I go by my dates then I am at the same stage as you so it very possible Love87 xx

How exciting!! Cant wait to feel it too.
Told our DS tonight. My DH said "Mummy is having a baby!!" and his reaction was "oh ok, can I play on the ipad now?" Lol! And when i said "I have a baby inside my tummy right now wriggling around growing big and strong" he said "mummy, did you eat the baby??" :rofl:
Not quite ready to tell him how it got there so hopefully he wont start asking:oooo:
Xx

we told DD too babymaker. her reply was "i don't want a baby". so i tried to soften the blow by telling her that the new baby will bring her a present when they arrive. she then said "oh ok, i will keep the present and throw out the baby!" do not think she is going to be impressed.... :)

Aww love how the little ones react to the news. How old is your DS babymaker and your DD Love87? I just asked Harry (3yr4m) if the baby was in mummy's tummy and he said no its over there and pointed at the scan pictures lol xx

DD is will be 4 in January, Kanga. she has her heels stuck in that there will be no babys coming into our house :). I was getting my flu injection today and the doctor asked her did she ask Santa for a new baby and she nearly flipped....im just going to leave it go for a while now and hope that when baby comes she will come round because at the moment there is no buttering her up. :lol:

Hi everyone, hope you're all well? Havent been on here much as we had a super busy long weekend. Exhausted today!
Kanga, my little man was 4 in october.
Love87, bless her, im sure once you get a big bump and things become more real for her she'll come around to the idea:)

Im so excited - i just booked our 16 week gender scan!!! 20th Dec. Any guesses? Cant see a nub but at my 12 week scan the sonographer said nub theory doesnt work because sometimes the nub area is slightly swollen which makes it stick up more even if its a girl. But its fun to guess:) xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 20
Hey babymaker, I've had a busy weekend too, but mine has been with my littlest man James. Started with a cough on Friday but since he has had spiking temps of 39.7 and completely off food and not moving. He hasn't left the sofa since 8am this morning and that isn't normal for a 14m old. Out of hours doctor fobbed us off last night but we have a doc appt today at 2.20pm so hopefully we can find out what's wrong. Sleep has been awful the last 3 days too and me and James 'slept' downstairs last night, he was up every 30mins for about 15 mins a time!

So excited for your gender scan too, I'm going to guess girl for you I think. I'm going to book up a scan for before Christmas but it won't be a gender one as our scan place doesn't do them until 20wks. Might try and book it up today actually xx

Sorry to hear your son's not well, Kanga:-( That's quite a high temp! What did the doc say?
Yay for 20wk scan sjenkins! Still haven't had mine come through yet but they did say it can take 2 weeks. Seems all we do is wait wait wait. Wait for BFP, wait for nausea to go, wait for scans, wait for Tri 3, wait for birth etc etc. lol! x

Doc couldn't find anything major wrong. No ear or throat infection or a chest infection. No water infection either. She reckons it's just a really bad cold and he is reacting badly to it. Have been given an inhaler as is a bit wheezy, so hopefully that helps but if any worries we can go straight back for more checks. Awful seeing them so poorly though.

Yay more scan dates and more joining tri 2 :) Babymaker it really is full of waiting isn't it,;so much counting down until they are here and then we don't want them to grow up xx

We dont get a 20 week scan here. My next scan is in april :( i will be 31 weeks so i will be bookong a private gender scan in jan.
My DD is asthmatic and has been on nebulizer all weekend as she was very chesty so maybe its going :()

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back