**June 2019 Testing Thread**

Thank you. I'm so shocked! I've been to Boots for a branded test too as I overthink everything. I think I'm about 16dpo.

I still keep feeling like AF is coming. Slight cramping & my boobs hurt. Sore boobs are a PMT symptom for me so a + test was so unexpected.

This was also the first cycle since we started TTC in Dec that I didn't use any OPKs.

Congrats!! I’m 17DPO, got my BFP at 10DPO and I’m having some cramping too. I had it with my first child and hear it’s normal. Fingers crossed!

Feeling pretty shocked right now & in disbelief. I want to go & buy some more expensive tests as I just keep thinking "this can't be positive".

url7a.jpg

Oh my gosh congrats!!!!! That is a great looking test!!!

Also sidenote, AF came for me Thurs off to another cycle I go!

Oh my gosh congrats!!!!! That is a great looking test!!!

Also sidenote, AF came for me Thurs off to another cycle I go!

Thank you & sorry that AF came. :( It's just so unfair. Hopefully this is the month for you

Had another bfn this morning but still no more spotting. CM is just creamy.

No idea what’s going on.

Did I test too early and should I test again in a few days or should I just await AF? I think the latest I could have ovulated was two weeks ago on Sunday.

We have work drinks tonight and I don’t know whether to avoid it or not :/

Had another bfn this morning but still no more spotting. CM is just creamy.

No idea what’s going on.

Did I test too early and should I test again in a few days or should I just await AF? I think the latest I could have ovulated was two weeks ago on Sunday.

We have work drinks tonight and I don’t know whether to avoid it or not :/
I would wait to the expected day of AF and if it doesn’t arrive then test again hun. Or just keep testing every 2 days with a cheapie.
Definitely go out for work drinks and enjoy yourself. They say don’t drink until it’s pink and if the hcg isn’t showing on a test yet then you are definitely safe to drink x

I would wait to the expected day of AF and if it doesn’t arrive then test again hun. Or just keep testing every 2 days with a cheapie.
Definitely go out for work drinks and enjoy yourself. They say don’t drink until it’s pink and if the hcg isn’t showing on a test yet then you are definitely safe to drink x

Ok cool :) We won a bottle of champagne in the pub quiz so I’d hate to miss out. I shall make the most of enjoying it if it could be my last drink for a while haha.

So according to FF I’m 13dpo, my luteal phase is normally 12 days. had a positive opk on 7/6/19 which was earlier then I normally get. Looking at my bd times, think we might have been a bit late, as BD the next day. I’ve still got creamy cm, sore boobs and feel really bloated.
Suppose will know soon enough, I put the test date at Monday but will be 3 days late (based on a 14 day luteal phase) by then so might test earlier x

Congratulations @Everdreamer thats a fantastic line.

Sorry to the others who have had bfn or af has showed up. Good luck to those left to test xx

So according to FF I’m 13dpo, my luteal phase is normally 12 days. had a positive opk on 7/6/19 which was earlier then I normally get. Looking at my bd times, think we might have been a bit late, as BD the next day. I’ve still got creamy cm, sore boobs and feel really bloated.
Suppose will know soon enough, I put the test date at Monday but will be 3 days late (based on a 14 day luteal phase) by then so might test earlier x
Sending you lots of baby dust hun, hope this is it for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back