**June 2019 Testing Thread**

I think I’m going to test on Monday instead of Weds now. I’ll be either 11 or 12 dpo and testing with a frer so that should be ok to get an answer.

I think it’s probably not our month again but will know for sure if we see a negative test :(

Thanks @chattychar1990

When are you testing? So hope you don’t need to make the July thread and get your BFP soon x
I am predicting that i am 9DPO today so i have another week until AF is due. I never test unless AF doesnt arrive, i just prefer to do it that way.
I really hope i don't have to make the July thread too xx

Last edited:
I think I’m going to test on Monday instead of Weds now. I’ll be either 11 or 12 dpo and testing with a frer so that should be ok to get an answer.

I think it’s probably not our month again but will know for sure if we see a negative test :(
All the baby dust coming your way Millie <3 :dust: :love:

Testing tomorrow for our answer.

Not many ladies left to test?

I haven’t had any signs of this month being a success other than being constipated which is annoying me so much right now. :(
I don’t think this usually happens at this point in my cycle but I believe it can also mean af is on the way so I’m not hopeful.

Testing tomorrow for our answer.

Not many ladies left to test?

I haven’t had any signs of this month being a success other than being constipated which is annoying me so much right now. :(
I don’t think this usually happens at this point in my cycle but I believe it can also mean af is on the way so I’m not hopeful.
I’ll be checking in first thing tomorrow morning Millie. I hope constipation is a symptom for you I really do.
I am still left to test. I am about 11dpo today so AF due in around 3-4 days. I won’t be testing unless AF is late xx

I’ll be checking in first thing tomorrow morning Millie. I hope constipation is a symptom for you I really do.
I am still left to test. I am about 11dpo today so AF due in around 3-4 days. I won’t be testing unless AF is late xx

I do as well, it’s making me feel so miserable, would be worth it though if I was pregnant instead of it being a sign af is on the way!!

Hope af keeps away Char x

I’m meant to be testing tomorrow if af doesn’t show up, still got creamy cm and boob pain which normally disappears before af. Got no tests though! Not very prepared, so I have ordered some off amazon and there coming Thursday but if af doesn’t show might buy one on Tuesday. Good luck to those still waiting to test x

Thanks ladies, I thought it would be pretty to catch first cycle. I’ve got an exam on Thursday so got to focus on that and then will think about the upcoming cycle after that x

I’m 11 or 12dpo and not even a whiff of a second line on a frer for me this morning so it looks like it’s still not our time.

I never really tested early before but right now I’m feeling like it’s better to know if we’re not pregnant cause now I won’t be wondering if I am or if I’m not until AF shows up.

Hopefully AF is on time so we can just get on with the next cycle :)

I’m 11 or 12dpo and not even a whiff of a second line on a frer for me this morning so it looks like it’s still not our time.

I never really tested early before but right now I’m feeling like it’s better to know if we’re not pregnant cause now I won’t be wondering if I am or if I’m not until AF shows up.

Hopefully AF is on time so we can just get on with the next cycle :)
I am sorry Millie but your not out until that bast*rd witch arrives xx

I’m 2dpo today and already think I’m out, moved into our house at the weekend just gone which was ovulation time for me! We still made time for each other but the stress of lifting everything and moving in general I recon is not looking good! Still got my fingers crossed but won’t be as disappointed this time around with a negative. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back