******** June 2014 Mummies ********

exciting MrsTs! hope her home birth goes to plan. that's my plan too :)

My friend had her little boy on Wednesday - really early but she can't hold on to babies! He's doing fine though and off the vent - all ready for auntie Dan to come and see him next week - can't wait to see him, not looking forward to going onto SCBU but I'm so excited to see him!

I've started the Tri 3 thread girls - how close are we now!! Xx

Awww how early was he? hope the hormones stay under control for you!
eek a June tri 3 thread, can't believe we're nearly there!

Awww how early was he? hope the hormones stay under control for you!
eek a June tri 3 thread, can't believe we're nearly there!

Just shy of 29 weeks - but he was a whopping 3lb 1oz! Her last baby - was born at 25+6 and a tiny 1lb 13oz - she's grown into the most wonderful little person ever. It truely is amazing what they can do - I saw Emmie 5 days after she was born and it's just remarkable what she's like now at just over a year!

I know then were off into B&T - that's scary!! Xx

Awww that's scary, we're all around that stage now. sounds like he was a good weight though which will help.

Awww that's scary, we're all around that stage now. sounds like he was a good weight though which will help.

He was a brilliant weight and it's all looking good up to now :) we all knew she was going to go early - it was a case of how early but she's done so well holding on to him up to now! He's bloody beautiful though xx

Had my baby shower yesterday, just sat and had a massive cry at all my/ the baby's presents :) been so spoilt.

Oh my god I'm having a baby! Xx

Wow Dani that is scarily early, hope everything goes okay for your friend and babba.

Emelia Rose was born yesterday, almost 9lb!! She's lovely just had some cuddles with her. My friend can't recommend her home birth enough Sarah, two midwives were there all the time so she was very supported. She didn't have a pool but went in the bath for contractions and gave birth on land!

I know Mrs T...keep thinking I'll soon have a baby, so surreal!! Glad you had a lovely shower x

Im looking fwd to my home birth, be so nice to get into your own bed afterwards without others around you!

I want to have a blessingway instead of a baby shower, hinted to my friend today lol!

a blessingway is basically a party but for you rather than baby, it celebrates motherhood, and giving birth. its all about positive vibes for labour where your closest female friends and family share positive stories. theres lots of little rituals you can include like giving beads, bump painting, bump cast and poems. everyone brings a plate of food to share like a pot luck party. this link explains the sort of thing women do better than me! http://www.naturalbirthandbabycare.com/blessingway/

wow didn't realise until today I've broken into the double figures stage :) only one week left in tri 2 for me!

Today is an exciting day... I've decided to opt back in to the Tea Club at work as I can finally stomach tea again! :)

Hello Lovely Ladies,

Sorry I havent been around very much, so busy at the moment.

Hope you are well, its my last day in Tri 2 today, how did that happen!!

I have had a couple of scan in the last week, our 4D one was on Saturday and was amazing and most people suspect its a little girl but we will see and I had to have a growth scan last Thursday as I am measuring 3 weeks behind and baby was perfect, actually above average for gestation so its just me carrying small.

How are you all doing, is this thread moving to Tri 3 with us?

Hello Lovely Ladies,

Sorry I havent been around very much, so busy at the moment.

Hope you are well, its my last day in Tri 2 today, how did that happen!!

I have had a couple of scan in the last week, our 4D one was on Saturday and was amazing and most people suspect its a little girl but we will see and I had to have a growth scan last Thursday as I am measuring 3 weeks behind and baby was perfect, actually above average for gestation so its just me carrying small.

How are you all doing, is this thread moving to Tri 3 with us?

Hiya, There is a thread in tri 3 now for June mummies - it's so exciting to be moving on! Hope it goes quickly.
Glad all went well at your scan. I've got my 4d scan on Saturday too and I'm so excited! Can't wait to see baby's face :) We're taking my eldest with us too as he's really interested in baby. He really wants a sister though so hopefully he won't be disappointed with another brother if that's what yellow baby turns out to be! Everyone thinks girl for me too but I have a strong feeling it's a boy! We shall see.
Take care x

We took my son with us to the scan too, he is 5 now and was interested and was counting fingers and talking to the baby which was nice. Our little un kept hiding behind there hands though so didnt get as many shots as we would lie but it was still lovely to see.
I think the bump is a boy, have done from day 1 but cant decide after seeing the pictures so will be a complete surprise.

I will take a look at the thread in Tri 3, can you believe we are there already.

Good luck for the scan on Saturday it will be amazing :)

Glad to hear your scans went well FBW and Frankie! I am so envious of you both being on the verge of hopping into tri 3!!

I have 25 week mw appointment today and it can't come soon enough!! I had a huge boob leak this morning, it soaked by top around my right breast and was horribly sticky. I got up and changed my top, noticed that it had also leaked onto the bed and then five minutes after I had changed, it happened again!!! What's worse is I can't even feel it leaking until I feel the coldness on my boob, it's even started leaking through my padded bra!!

Looking forward to hearing Riley's heartbeat again today, he's been quiet with the kicks these last few days but seems to be gearing himself up again. I am convinced he knows his name, as he will kick as soon as 'Riley' is uttered. Is it even possible for them to know their names at this point?

Hi Kumber,

It wont be long till you are in Tri 3 with us, good luck at your 25 week appointment, I love my appointments, makes it all seem more real.

Oh no not good on the leakage, have you got some nipple pads? So far I have no sign of leaking at all and I keep squeezing them just to check ha ha.

I think babies are supposed to recognise familiar noises like music so maybe Riley does recognise his name, how amazing is that :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back