******** June 2014 Mummies ********

Exciting! Where are you going? My birthdays in April, be nice to get away then I reckon x

Just to a town on the coast about an hour's train ride away. He'd said he was going to take my for my birthday anyways, so we're gonna use the maternity grant for it and hopefully use it to get us back on track. It's only for two nights, but I'm hoping those two nights are what makes the difference because I'll be going to Brum a few weeks afterwards.

Exciting! Where are you going? My birthdays in April, be nice to get away then I reckon x

Just to a town on the coast about an hour's train ride away. He'd said he was going to take my for my birthday anyways, so we're gonna use the maternity grant for it and hopefully use it to get us back on track. It's only for two nights, but I'm hoping those two nights are what makes the difference because I'll be going to Brum a few weeks afterwards.

Sounds perfect, and well deserved. Hope the weather stays lovely for you xxx

I think I might be the only one left... anyone else in their last week of tri 2?? How's everyone feeling?

I had a dream last night I had a lovely baby girl and I didnt even have gas and air! I am so hardcore in my dreams!

I think according to forum weeks I should still be here, but I jumped into tri 3 as I think we have more in common with those ladies now!!

Last edited:
D'you know, I didn't even realise today was 27 weeks!! Wouldn't it be so cool if you were able to pop baby out with no gas and air just like in your dream? Maybe it's predicting your future :shock:

Ha ha! Love your optimism but I don't think its gonna be that easy! I'm occasionally spying on tri 3 but already feel its going too quickly. Do you feel its going fast now? xx

It'll totally be that easy, the power of positive thinking and all that!! I feel like it's absolutely dragging tbh, but I think that's because I'm not working and am basically a housewife at the minute. Not got much to fill the day as all my friends are back in Brum so can't even really get out the house much, but it's starting to speed up a little now OH is a bit more back to normal and spending more time with me :)

Isn't it scary to think that we've only 3 more months to go and then the bump will be no more and there'll be a baby in our arms instead!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back