23rd June: MrsT
24th June: Kumber
25th June:
26th June: LyndS77, Jemfox
27th June: SophieJane
28th June: Starryeyes, Lunabuma
29th June: Lou82 Rhea
30th June:​

If I've missed anyone off please let me know.
I'll turn your name Blue Pink or Yellow when that time comes!

Blue bundles: 9
Pink bundles: 14
Yellow bundles: 8

Last edited:
Copied Jazzys brilliant list from our tri1 thread!

Looks like we're settling here now girls :) xxxx

Scary but exciting :D r u kadies finding out the gender? I still dont know what to do x

Yep - I am!! I wanted a private scan at 16 weeks but I turn 16 weeks on Monday and they are fully booked :-( tbh I don't see the point if it's after Xmas! Xx

Popping my head round the door into tri2... 14 weeks now...
I can't wait for my 20 week scan. Booked in for 27/1! :)

I will be finding out... Can't wait to go buying blue or pink :)

We have our 20 week scan on 30th Jan. We're having a bit of an issue with agreeing of finding out sex, Im really against it and it will spoil things for me but hubby says Im selfish and he wants to know, says it will help him bond, blargh blargh blargh, I actually wish he was off shore for scan now so he has no choice! I even told him i won't be having the 20 week scan anymore as I feel so strongly that shut him up!

Yeah we r finding out and I'm taking my little girl with us so she can see baby too we find out on the 21st jan two days after oh birthday xxx

I'm the 14th june now, was moved forward a week :)

We're finding out - purely because I have a lot of blue things so I will know what I still need to buy. Aw thats rubbish that you dont agree on it sarah. Peraonally I think that if one partner really doesn't want to know then the other should agree to disagree x

Don't think he has much choice as its the woman's body so the hospital always sides with the woman apparently! He's one of those people who want birthday and xmas presents early, think he was happy ds arrived early soon as we knew he was going to be ok!

We are going to find out, but I'm worried they'll get it wrong!

I'm the 14th june now, was moved forward a week :)

We're finding out - purely because I have a lot of blue things so I will know what I still need to buy. Aw thats rubbish that you dont agree on it sarah. Peraonally I think that if one partner really doesn't want to know then the other should agree to disagree x

Moved you forward babe :)

Double posting 15 minutes apart...weird!

Last edited:
Thanks Dani :)

I'm a bit like that myself sarah, but luckily so is OH or I would find it excruciating having to wait. But I wouldn't find out if he didn't want to.

I dont know what to do, oh wants to know and im unsure. Probably waituntil the day and decide then :) x

It's him who talked me round, when we first found out I was like no we're not I want the surprise blah blah blah! It took all
Of 5 minutes to talk me round though - and there's nobody who wants us not too - everyone can't wait to go out and buy!! Xx

Hello ladies!.. Im now 3rd of June!.. Although leave it at 1st for now as ive got 20 week scan on 14th Jan probably change again! lol. hope your all doing ok.. I'm still suffering as much as i did in tri 1, although energy has returned!

Eeeeek I've got my gender scan tomorrow!!!! So I'll either be blue or pink this time tomorrow haha.... SO excited/nervous!

EEk!.. amazing!.. You hoping for boy/girl? or dont you mind?.. Ive got to wait til 14th Jan! =( didnt end up booking private one, thought once xmas is over 2 weeks will fly xx

Eeeeek I've got my gender scan tomorrow!!!! So I'll either be blue or pink this time tomorrow haha.... SO excited/nervous!

Woohoo bet u can't wait my little girl keeps saying she can't wait and how long is it to wait xxxx

Yeah very true it will fly! Xmas always does! My 20wk scan is 16th Jan... we got this appt on a whim to be honest it was the last one available and OH really wants to know (as do I). I think OH would love a boy, but I'm happy either way - I don't have a feeling either way which is weird and no clue from my scan pic (any ideas???) lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back