******July Testing Thread!******

Hey thanks HopesDreams, glad to be joining ya! :)

Thank you ladies.... i think i'm finding it harder every month now since my mmc in April..... I so want us to have a baby and as much as i understand her situation it's been really hard in work as one of the girls i manage went for an abortion on Friday... :(

Big hugs to all and here's to :dust: for us all

Hi, I'm out I'm afraid. AF came on the 6th, 4 days earlier than expected. My cycles seems to be getting shorter as I lose weight. :(

Hi, I'm out I'm afraid. AF came on the 6th, 4 days earlier than expected. My cycles seems to be getting shorter as I lose weight. :(

At least on the bright side shorter cycles = more oppotunities to get pregnant within a shorter space of time! Sorry she got you this time booo that witch :( but FX for your next cycle!! xx

Sorry for those who AF has caught. :hugs: x

Congrats timtam! :yay:

Will update the thread as soon as I can! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Hey missjuly,

Could i be changed to the 20th please. Apparently my body saw fit to ov early this cycle! I ov'ed cd13 instead of cd17!

I was gonna leave it at 25th, but there is no way i'd be able to hold out that long if af was late! Especially as she arrives bang on time every month! :D

Hi
I know it doesn't make much difference, but can you change my date to the 24th please? As I amd Oing earlier than thought - and by the 26h I will probably be on CD2, lol

yay we're getting some bfp's - congrats ladies ;)

Will update ASAP, I won't have the laptop til Thursday or Friday. X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Hi, can I join you?

I'm CD12. I've promised DH I won't test early so can you put me down for 27th July.

Af arrived for me a day before I wanted to test, so unfortunately I am out for this month :(

I'm out too. :hugs: Will update the thread when I can girls, am away for a couple of days so will do it when I'm back. X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

I'm out too. :hugs: Will update the thread when I can girls, am away for a couple of days so will do it when I'm back. X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

What do you mean you're out too - did AF get you early?:eh:

Sorry HelenJ - good luck for next cycle

was due to test today but i cant, too nervous, what if its a bfn, even more scary, what if its a bfp???? i just cant bring myself to poas, not has any symptoms no pregnancy and no af symptoms either. was due today. probably leave it a few more days then come to you again for support, i want a bfp but so scared that i might get what i want....... sorry for all that must think im mad, i really really do want a bfp but im so scared about the whole process!

Miss J... Can you add me to test on 23rd pls. Currently 1dpo and af due on test day. Thanks.. Fx for those waiting to test!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back