...July Testing Thread...7 BFP so far...

I got a really faint bfp with my daughter at 10dpo and a clear one at 11dpo so I'm thinking of doing one on Sunday!

Officially in July now :) excited for this month. Good luck ladies xx

I got a really faint bfp with my daughter at 10dpo and a clear one at 11dpo so I'm thinking of doing one on Sunday!

Eeek. I was thinking tomorrow too...but worried I will get upset on my birthday/my daughter's birthday!!!

I tested yesterday with a :bfn: on 12DPO but got a faint line and :bfp: this morning 13DPO I'm so relieved and hoping this one is a sticky one.

Congratulations Pambi, probably see you on the first trimester board!!! x

Eeek. I was thinking tomorrow too...but worried I will get upset on my birthday/my daughter's birthday!!!

That is a tough decision. I've just realised I don't have any tests in lol. I used those cheap ones last time but can't find them now.

Yeh got my positive OPK today :dance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 8
Thank you :) wishing for my BFP this month. Dreading the 2ww tho haha. After a positive OPK when would you class yourself as 1dpo?? Xx

Unfortunately AF has arrived for me....

Congrats to the two bfp's so far, and good luck to everyone else xx

Yay positive opk! I think the next day is 1dpo.. Good luck lovely!

Well just done an IC OPK and my CB both negative. May of got a false positive this morning due to using fmu. IC OPK still very close to a positive. I have found ewcm tho so still in the game :) xx

Very slight brown spotting today, think I'm out this month, don't even have the usual imaginary symptoms! lol x

I'm testing in the morning. Second month of trying. I THINK I've had symptoms but prolly all in my head. Was 8dpo yesterday and got BFN so not holding my breath for tomorrow. So lovely to see others get theirs. Gives us all hope!!!

Happy Birthday Clare. Try not to think about it and enjoy your day sweety xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back