July & August Mummies <3

Pleased she’s apologised, that’s all you need being so heavily pregnant.

I feel you ladies. Babies head is so low I can literally feel it and the fanny daggers are unreal.
My pains turned into more constant period pains which I literally had all night long, and still have now. I was also up every hour to wee as the pressure is so bad (that’s literally no lie!).
My pelvis is aching so much, and like you @Jade jones I’m seriously hoping this will put me in good stead! xx

I just feel like I’m on tenterhooks waiting.

Sorry you’re all suffering! I don’t miss the huge pregnancy discomfort at all.

I gave my 4 year old a bath today and was so happy I could bend down and over again to wash her!

Still exhausted. Still worried about Rhys and how tiny he is. Midwife is back out tomorrow to weigh them. If he hasn’t put on weight I’ll be pumping and topping him up.

Just got myself a manual Medela pump. I had it with my first and it worked well. Now I need to decide what bottles to get?! My first refused to take a bottle and I didn’t really try very hard to find one that worked.

@Wilson14 Glad she apologized. and i dont blame you weather is rubbish today so i had a shower and got dressed in clean pjs doing FA today :)

@MelC2011 we can do it <3 at least i have a date now i cant image still being in this pain with no date before Wednesday i literally wanted to give up and was crying all the time.

ive decided to use tommy tippee nipple shields when breast feeding and also express so at night times partner can give me a break and bottle feed and she hopefully wont know much difference (using tommy tippee bottles)

Oh wow, good luck hun!
Hope baby doesn’t keep you waiting too long xx

feeling nervous tonight not going to lie just focusing on baby girl being here the pain will be worth it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back