July & August Mummies <3

Well that was an eventful morning ... been at the hospital for reduced movements.
Such a surreal thing to have to go through that whilst being on my own.

Babies heart rate is ok but still no massive movements. The monitor did pick up lots of contractions though.

They basically offered to bring forward my induction to straight away or to go home and monitor things and to come back in if I feel I want to be induced straight away.

I decided on the latter and my pains are definitely getting stronger. If baby doesn’t move much in the next hour or so then I’m going to call back and go for the induction as my anxiety is through the roof.

Hope everyone else is ok.

Hows things @Jade jones xx
Omg Mel, baby could be here sooner than you know it.
I am wishing you all the luck in the world with labour and birth <3 xx

I just don’t know what to do.

Do I just go in for an early induction? xx

@MelC2011 I had a day like this with Alfie. Reduced movements so went in at 2pm, heart trace fine but no accelerations/movements during the ctg so was allowed home. I went back at 8/9pm as I still wasnt happy and he did start moving. This was the saturday, sunday they had me come in for a ctg for my peace of mind, scan on the monday at 5pm, was kept in over night and induced the Tuesday. All because of the reduced movements I was getting, 7 times i went in. I was 37+5wks when induced. I remember being a complete mess that weekend and breaking down in tears at the hospital over not feeling him and I don't regret my decision to be induced at all. I felt he was safer on the outside than inside at that point where I could physically see him and know he was okay xx

Thanks @kanga86 - I feel exactly the same as you did.
Especially after everything we’ve been through to get where we are my anxiety is on another level. I just want baby here safe and well and like you would feel more comfortable knowing he/she is here.

I’m just going to have dinner and then call them back as still not really felt anything since being home.

I’m definitely getting either contractions or strong braxton hicks so either way think baby would be here very soon anyway xx

Good luck @MelC2011 - don’t blame you at all for heading back in. Definitely sounds like the right call- you’ll be home with baby before you know it xxx

Hope all goes well @MelC2011, I don't blame you for calling them up again. Fingers crossed baby will be here very soon xx

Been back in this eve but now being sent home again.

Feel like the offer of induction was dangled in front of me and has now been whipped away - certainly not helping how I’m feeling.

Luckily I have felt more movements on this monitor so assume they are happy with that xx

Oh that’s frustrating @MelC2011 but glad you’ve felt more movements now! Hope that carries on today to keep your mind at rest - the last few weeks are so hard x

Thanks @JennyS85
Must admit baby was very active once I was home at gone 12.30am.

Hospital are going to send me for another scan to check baby over and check the fluid levels then they’ll make a plan from there.

Feeling shattered now.

Hope everyone else is doing ok?

Hows things @Jade jones xx

@MelC2011 sorry you are having an ordeal! Won’t change once bubba arrives just different ones. Extra tired today after another bad night but she’s super cute I love her to bits so the tiredness is worth it and the baby bomb that has hit my house!!

I’m guessing @Jade jones must have bubba by now.

I’m with you on the tired front @Wilson14. Think I’m starting to get used to it now. Nights are still awful. Like some kind of never ending baby feeding torture haha. Luckily I’ve had plenty of help. It’s just when I’m on my own with them both that I struggle. And my 4 year old. Don’t know how I’m going to wrangle everyone together for school runs in a few weeks.

Hope you get a plan put in place @MelC2011 it sounds very stressful.

Fingers crossed @Jade jones had her bubba and we get to see some pictures soon!

I’m with you on the tired front @Wilson14. Think I’m starting to get used to it now. Nights are still awful. Like some kind of never ending baby feeding torture haha. Luckily I’ve had plenty of help. It’s just when I’m on my own with them both that I struggle. And my 4 year old. Don’t know how I’m going to wrangle everyone together for school runs in a few weeks.

Hope you get a plan put in place @MelC2011 it sounds very stressful.

Fingers crossed @Jade jones had her bubba and we get to see some pictures soon!
Yes I shouldn’t complain I only have one and no other children. Milk has come in today too which is agony!!!

Sounds like you guys are doing amazing.
No-one prepares you for the sheer tiredness and lack of sleep.
How are the twins doing @mummybear2

How are the babies settling?

With my first he wouldn’t lie on his back for the 1st 8 weeks so we basically had to hold him and it was a nightmare as no sleep was had. Praying this bubba will be different.

Midwife has booked me in for a scan tomorrow at 8.30am when I’ll be 38 weeks. I’ll see consultant after and then a plan will be made - secretly hoping they’ll move my induction forward xx

Congratulations @Jade jones Luna is an absolute stunner.

Sorry to hear you had a bit of a traumatic time, but pleased you’re both doing well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back