July & August Mummies <3

UPDATE.... so had my scan and turns out it was just a bad scan 2 weeks ago, baby girl is back on previous path, however after scan waiting to see consultant when they called me i stood up and all i remember is a jolt of pain and i passed out.. and after getting emotional and also suffering with pgp and spd was in agony so consultant did some tests and we talked things threw been given oral morphine for the pain and being induced monday :)
Eeek you’ll be meeting your little one soon!!!x

Oh @Jade jones sorry to hear you had abit of a bad turn, but wow you’ll be meeting you baby girl very soon, how exciting. Hope you’re feeling a bit better now xx

@Wilson14 i know finally <3 she is measuring 8lbs today so very happy think its about time now.
@MelC2011 thank you morphine is kicking in now, just making me sleepy which im more than happy to give into :) I know didnt expect it so excited thou 5 days <3

8lbs already - good job you’re being induced slightly earlier!

Hopefully you get a good nights sleep.
For me it’s the nights that are the worst.
I’m such a fidget bum and I literally can’t move my legs as my pelvis is so painful xx

How exciting @Jade jones glad you have a date booked in!

I managed a little bit more sleep last night but have been struggling emotionally with not being able to be with my 4 year old more. She’s back at her dads but I think I will get a breast pump so that I can do bed time with her in peace without having to get up and feed a twin or two.

Does anyone have any pump recommendations?

I love the medula range @mummybear2 I had a tt electric one before that and it was useless for me anyway. So i bought medula handpump and the amount I was able to get from it was amazing.

How exciting @Jade jones glad you have a date booked in!

I managed a little bit more sleep last night but have been struggling emotionally with not being able to be with my 4 year old more. She’s back at her dads but I think I will get a breast pump so that I can do bed time with her in peace without having to get up and feed a twin or two.

Does anyone have any pump recommendations?

I also used the Medela range, I’ve got the medela swing flex which is an electric one and just the ordinary manual medela which was 25 quid and is brilliant, the manual one actually works better for me but most people get more milk with the electric one, I haven’t pumped in months now but one thing I wish I had got is a hands free kit, it’s basically a bra which holds your pump in place, also I highly recommend the microwave sterilising bags, you just put all your pump parts in the bag with a bit of water and put it in the microwave and all your parts are sterilised, it was a life saver! Good luck x

@Wilson14 the "bad scan" estimated her to be 6.4lbs so was in shock when she said 8lbs XD knew she would be bigger thou.
@mummybear2 glad your getting more rest and bless her she understands mummy has two baby's dont be hard on yourself xxx

Can’t believe I’m 37 weeks pregnant today and classed as full term.

My little boy arrived at 37 weeks so kind of feel like I’m on tenterhooks waiting!

I feel so much pressure down below even straight after going for a wee, and can’t help but wonder if it’s my waters - can you even feel them? Not sure if I’m just imagining it.

Hope all you lovely ladies (and babies) are ok. There doesn’t seem many of us around at the moment, wonder how everyone else is xx

I’ve been exactly the same I pee then feel immediately like I need to go again! Feeling a lot of weight when I’m sitting down. She’s been quieter today I’m hoping she’s conserving energy for her grand entrance!x

Might be that your baby is very low already @MelC2011! Have they checked you internally yet?x

I had a scan last Fri and was told by the sonographer that baby is very low eeek.

I’ve actually been feeling some pains this evening and not sure if it’s the start of something. Watch this space xx

I had a scan last Fri and was told by the sonographer that baby is very low eeek.

I’ve actually been feeling some pains this evening and not sure if it’s the start of something. Watch this space xx
Oh exciting! If the pains are like menstrual cramps but stronger and come in a pattern, they might be contractions starting! Good luck!x

Bad night for me, neighbours had another party second in just over a week that went on til 3am so had very little sleep last night. The same neighbours that called us round to there house a couple of months ago to moan about our noise, noise being that my husbands normal speaking voice in our own garden is too loud for them in the daytime!!! I was so raging I text her at 2.30 this morning to let them know they had woken me up again and for people that have such an issue with noise they are the only ones making any

Oh gosh @Wilson14 that is awful.

Do you normally get on with them? Some people are just so inconsiderate.

I hope you have nothing planned today so you can rest and maybe have a little nap or 2. That’s certainly what I’ll be doing.
I’ve been up all night too and I don’t think I’ve ever been so tired xx

Bad night for me, neighbours had another party second in just over a week that went on til 3am so had very little sleep last night. The same neighbours that called us round to there house a couple of months ago to moan about our noise, noise being that my husbands normal speaking voice in our own garden is too loud for them in the daytime!!! I was so raging I text her at 2.30 this morning to let them know they had woken me up again and for people that have such an issue with noise they are the only ones making any

If it’s lots of people you can call the police as its against the Coronavirus rules. We’re still only allowed one other household in our homes at once.

If I was you i'd anonymously tip of the police about the party's too. How rude of them to complain about your normal life noise and they have full out illegal party's..... idiots!

How are you feeling today @MelC2011? any signs? x

This SPD is unbearable, but apparently its means a quick birth as the pelvis and muscles are extra stretched dont know if thats true or false thou, I know shes really low her hand was pushing 5cm up from the top my "nunny" last night and the pressure is getting more intense down below.

She’s apologised this morning apparently some family friends brought other friends with them. We’ve only lived here 9.5 months so don’t really know them but they moaned at us for my husband talking in the garden and we tried to take that on board, changed where our outside dining area was etc and we get repaid with this. Think they’ve taken my point though now and are eating some humble pie today!!
Bubba is also moving around like crazy got the worst fanny daggers today too....got my feet up and not moving from this spot (apart from to pee of course)!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back