23rd July - @Jac2019 :blue:
4th - @MrsB123 :yellow:
10th- @Leila :yellow:
8th - @C.hall.pcos :yellow:
20th - @MummyB :yellow:
21st - @MumToGirls :yellow:
29th - @angel babe :yellow:

Last edited:
Feeling massively unprepared anyone else finding getting ready and buying bits and bobs hard with current circumstances? xx

@Jade jones I agree! I’m trying to have enough on hand of what I’ll need for when the little one arrives but it’s so hard since everything needs to be online. And I was hoping to get most of the clothes used

I’ll be tri 3 next week
Also feeling very underprepared. The drawers and cot I want are from Ikea. Delivery is £29! Which I refuse to pay, so having to wait for them to open back up. Realistically I have ages and ages left but it’s the not knowing when things will open up again!

Well that’s me had my appointment today, I am still measuring small, so getting sent for a scan on Saturday. They think that there isn’t much fluid around baby but just have to wait and see what Saturday brings. My blood pressure is also still high and there is now protein as well as leukocytes in my urine. So just hoping that it all steadies out and I can try and stay as healthy to get as far along as possible :) still being sick as well and have lost a few lbs again, which they want to keep an eye on, but just taking it all as it comes as that’s all I can do :) 30 weeks tomorrow so fairly getting there now :)

Hope your all well xxx

Wahoo ... Tri 3 ladies! :)

Im not here quite yet but ... I’m not sure if the exact date as keep reading different things! xx

Well that’s me had my appointment today, I am still measuring small, so getting sent for a scan on Saturday. They think that there isn’t much fluid around baby but just have to wait and see what Saturday brings. My blood pressure is also still high and there is now protein as well as leukocytes in my urine. So just hoping that it all steadies out and I can try and stay as healthy to get as far along as possible :) still being sick as well and have lost a few lbs again, which they want to keep an eye on, but just taking it all as it comes as that’s all I can do :) 30 weeks tomorrow so fairly getting there now :)

Hope your all well xxx
I think I’m going to be told I’m measuring small....have a midwife appontment tomorrow so will see what she says, tried measuring myself and think I’m about 22-24cm and I’m 29 weeks on Tuesday. Hope your scan went ok...xx

@Jade jones I agree! I’m trying to have enough on hand of what I’ll need for when the little one arrives but it’s so hard since everything needs to be online. And I was hoping to get most of the clothes used
I’ve bought loads of used stuff on eBay and it’s turned up within about a week. Got lots at supermarket too when doing weekly shop xx

Feeling massively unprepared anyone else finding getting ready and buying bits and bobs hard with current circumstances? xx
I’m feeling ok got loads of clothes. Ordered my travel system, got steriliser bottles and my mums bought me the perfect prep machine as I’m not breastfeeding. Bought lots of wipes, nappies and cotton wool. I’m sure there’s loads of stuff I still need though!xx

Is everyone over here now ... Tri 2 is so quiet!

Hope everyone’s doing ok? xx

Hey scan went ok, baby growing nicely, amniotic fluid is low hence the small bump as baby actually measuring ahead. It’s just going same way as my other pregnancies which I would have rather avoided but hopefully everything just takes it’s time and I get a little longer this time. So just got to be extra aware of movement and symptoms, and back next week. As they are trying to keep us out of the hospital as much as possible.

Hope your all well ladies :) stay safe xxx

hey ladies for some reason i havnt been getting notifications threw from the post...
@chattychar1990 thank you!!
@Gallop17 been very lucky this week a cousin and my mums friend brought over 4 massive bags of baby clothes from new born to 0-3 for me to look at so well stocked up until 4 months now. i would keep looking on ebay they are good and arrive in good time.
@mummybear2 have you tried facebay/facebook market place loads of there as long as its well cleaned i wouldn't see a problem in using them and could save a penny or two... i do love ikea thou.
@MelC2011 i think so?
@Kiwi_53 hope little one stays put for as long as possible for you <3

update: i went for a blood test and was negative for antibodys and gestational diabetes but i have experienced a little bit of itchy feet and the blood test shows my liver is not functioning/coping with pregnancy the top level is 100 and i was 110, so have a scan and consultant tomorrow and midwife next wednesday so maybe a case of review and see how far along i can get :(

Itching with ICP can be mild or severe. The hands and feet are usually affected, but other areas of the body may be itchy too, and the itching may be particularly bad at night. If untreated, ICP can affect the pregnancy and the baby, and lead to premature labour. It also increases the risk of stillbirth

Hope your midwife appointment went ok today @Wilson14!

How did your scan go @Kiwi_53 ?
Yes all good her growth is spot on, heart rate galloping away. Had some bloods done but heard nothing back yet so all seems ok. Have to say I feel very lucky so far. Anyone started thinking about birth plans yet? I’m terrified as this will be my first!!x

That’s such a worry for you @Jade jones i had a friend that had the same thing, she was induced at 36 weeks and all was well, so it can go ok. But such a worry for you, they will hopefully take extra good care of you now.

@Wilson14 thats good about baby :) as for birth plans I guess I have always gone with the view that I will just take it as it comes. I feel that if you have it very planned if things don’t go as you want you might be disappointed, but babies have their own agenda and tend to do and come when they want, I have been induced twice in the 36th week, but have managed with minimal pain relief and all went well, so I have been lucky, and for this one I am going to just have to go with the same whatever happens, happens outlook. The only thing I have planned this time is that I would like skin to skin immediately if possible like the last times, but this time I want to be the first to see the gender of my baby and tell my husband as both our others we have known gender, but this time it’s a surprise :) I am happy to answer anything you are scared or concerned about labour, if I can haha but I am no expert :)

Xxx

Glad baby is growing well @Kiwi_53, even if it is going the same way as your other pregnancies.

Sorry about your blood results @Jade jones but at least they have caught it early and should be able to treat/monitor you well now. Hopefully your scan and consultant appointment go ok today and you can find out a bit more.

@Wilson14 with my first my birth plan was pretty much, have this baby! I was very much go with the flow whatever happens happens. I did was to be active and avoid an epidural but that didn’t happen. I needed to be on the bed to be monitored and ended up wanting the epidural.
This time around I’m the same. My plan is to try and birth both babies vaginally. I will probably ask for an epidural just in case I need an emergency section and because I know I am a total wimp when it comes to labour haha.

Well theres traces of protein in my urine and bp has risen to 149 over 65. So just waiting for consultant to call as they arnt doing face to face... baby however if fine shes measuring 29cm 1.4kg so top end of chart and fluid was normal and umbilical cord sounded normal. Extremely thankful shes completely fine.
@Wilson14 glad everything's going well I ideally just want a gas and air in and out situation but that's looking less likely.

Well theres traces of protein in my urine and bp has risen to 149 over 65. So just waiting for consultant to call as they arnt doing face to face... baby however if fine shes measuring 29cm 1.4kg so top end of chart and fluid was normal and umbilical cord sounded normal. Extremely thankful shes completely fine.
@Wilson14 glad everything's going well I ideally just want a gas and air in and out situation but that's looking less likely.

UPDATE: consultant didn't seem too worried midwife next week another scan in 4 weeks and maybe repeat bloods

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back