July & August Mummies <3

@Wilson14 so gorgeous!!! ♡♡♡♡

On my 2nd gel 1st one did nothing and cervix was still closed starting to get contractions lasting less than a minute long every 4 to 10 minutes. So long way to go and there not that painful more uncomfortable xxx

Aww @Jade jones hang in there hun your doing amazing. Fingers crossed for not much longer.

Is your partner allowed with you currently? xx

Goodluck @Jade jones!
My first pessary did nothing (not sure what the difference is from the gel), the second one is what got things going for me. They checked me after the 4 hours and I was 1-2 and then from there it was only 4 and a half hours later until both babies were born!
Get onto a birthing ball if you can, it really helped me.

Get some clary sage oil I had a bath with it and my contractions went from 7 to 4 mins in half an hour. Was lucky to make it to the hospital my labour was only 3 hours fully active no time for any pain relief other than gas and air. Good luck ladies.

@Jade jones hope you are progressing xxx

Get some clary sage oil I had a bath with it and my contractions went from 7 to 4 mins in half an hour. Was lucky to make it to the hospital my labour was only 3 hours fully active no time for any pain relief other than gas and air. Good luck ladies.

@Jade jones hope you are progressing xxx

Amazing story ... this is exactly what my labour was like with my 1st ... got to hospital and was already 9cm and ready to push ... baby arrived 1.5hrs after arriving at hospital.

No wonder I’m so nervous about how quick this 2nd could pop out! xx

Well that was an eventful morning ... been at the hospital for reduced movements.
Such a surreal thing to have to go through that whilst being on my own.

Babies heart rate is ok but still no massive movements. The monitor did pick up lots of contractions though.

They basically offered to bring forward my induction to straight away or to go home and monitor things and to come back in if I feel I want to be induced straight away.

I decided on the latter and my pains are definitely getting stronger. If baby doesn’t move much in the next hour or so then I’m going to call back and go for the induction as my anxiety is through the roof.

Hope everyone else is ok.

Hows things @Jade jones xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back