July & August Mummies <3

Thank you everyone ♡♡♡ don't know where she gets her looks from lol she looks like a doll. Things are deffiently on the up :)

Back from my scan and as babies growth is good they have decided to leave me to it. Induction booked for 2 weeks when I hit 40 weeks.

Am a little deflated as keep receiving conflicting info from different consultants xx

Seems quiet in here now everyone has had their babies! Hope everyone’s doing ok?

I’m still hanging on. Have midwife tomorrow so will see what she says with regards to my reduced movement episodes. She’s really lovely so hope she’ll be on my side xx

Aw @MelC2011 hopefully not long until you have baby in your arms!

My two have been keeping me busy. I’ve been doing it solo the last couple nights as my partner is back to work now. My daughter is back from her dads today but my sister is coming over to help so that will make life easier. I wish I had an extra set of hands!

Hope everyone else is good too!

Sounds like you’re doing amazing @mummybear2
Pleased you have some extra help.

Would love to see another pic of your twins together.

I had midwife this morning and she sent me straight to the hospital for more monitoring. Heartbeat is good but as babies movements are still not as they were they’ve given me a sweep (I’m already 1-2cm dilated) and my induction has been brought forward to Monday - great my Birthday!! :mad: xx

Sounds like you’re doing amazing @mummybear2
Pleased you have some extra help.

Would love to see another pic of your twins together.

I had midwife this morning and she sent me straight to the hospital for more monitoring. Heartbeat is good but as babies movements are still not as they were they’ve given me a sweep (I’m already 1-2cm dilated) and my induction has been brought forward to Monday - great my Birthday!! :mad: xx

Oh no!! Did they give you a time for Monday?! Maybe you’ll go yourself before then. It’s good You’re already 1-2cm though! When I got induced my cervix was CLOSED! Haha. Induction wasn’t so bad though. It was just being stuck on the monitor that drove me insane.

Will see if I can upload a couple of pictures. Always struggle on this website though!

They were weighed again today by the health visitor. Rhys is back above birth weight at 5lb3 and Ivy is 5lb12. So happy with that. I’ve been so worried about Rhys because he is just so so tiny. But I am clearly making enough milk for them both and can hopefully relax more about Rhys’ weight gain.

Oh look at them, they are absolutely gorgeous ... and they’re so diddy.
Pleased they’re above birth weight now too xx

I’m going in at 10am, however I’m having the balloon induction so could have that inserted and go home for 12 hours, depends how things are when I’m examined before the balloon gets inserted xx

Morning, sorry not checked in for a while my little vampire has been keeping me busy lol! @MelC2011 hopefully things will progress for you before Monday. Can’t believe my little one is 9 days old today, we’ve had some successful trips out but hubby back to work next week which is a bit daunting! God knows how I’d cope with 2 @mummybear2 !
Credit to you doing the night feeding alone xx

53E0B517-364E-4008-9582-FB64761A4EEA.jpeg

Loving the outfit @Wilson14 and those legs!!! :D

I’m sure you’ll be totally fine next week. I remember it well with my first and as I had no family around you just learn to muddle through. Us woman can rock anything!! xx

Gorgeous babies ladies <3 Makes me so excited to meet my little girl.
@MelC2011 - good luck my lovely - i hope your little darling is here very soon xx

I’m going in at 10am, however I’m having the balloon induction so could have that inserted and go home for 12 hours, depends how things are when I’m examined before the balloon gets inserted xx
How is the induction going @MelC2011 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back