July & August Mummies <3

Morning, sorry not checked in for a while my little vampire has been keeping me busy lol! @MelC2011 hopefully things will progress for you before Monday. Can’t believe my little one is 9 days old today, we’ve had some successful trips out but hubby back to work next week which is a bit daunting! God knows how I’d cope with 2 @mummybear2 !
Credit to you doing the night feeding alone xx

View attachment 91297
Shes so cute, such long legs too! Xxx

Aww all of our beautiful babies!
Hope you are all coping with the sleep deprivation. I don’t know how I am functioning half the time!

Haha I’m not surprised @Jade jones
Your whole life has been turned upside down with a newborn. Hope you’re getting on ok.

Well this is timing ... little one has caught a cold from his friend at nursery and now Hubby’s got it!

What’s the chances I go into labour early and they won’t let Hubby in for the birth?

The timing is impeccable! xx

getting there on 5 day midwife check she said she never saw such an alert baby and she put on 6oz instead of loosing a little like most newborns.

oh no get him to take lots of cold and flu tablets to shift it x

thank you @Nattles33
@MelC2011 thank you shes a proper guzzler lol must take after her father. Are you excited for tomorrow??
Hows everyone coping in this heat had to cold sponge luna down throughout the day bless her xxx

I’m totally not coping with this heat!
It’s been 32 here today. It’s even been so sweltering in the shade in the garden and the house is so hot!

Cant wait for tomorrow. Getting so excited to find out what flavour we have cooking.

Feeling a bit apprehensive about the induction as it’ll be so different to my sons birth.

Hope everyone else is doing ok xx

Good luck tomorrow @MelC2011 cant wait to find out when you have your little one!

I was so scared about my induction; it was just a fear of the unknown because I’d gone into spontaneous labour with my first. As soon as contractions started it was just the same really, the actual induction process wasn’t as horrible as I thought it would be. Just frustrating being on a ward; getting no sleep; and I hated being strapped to the monitor.
Once my contractions started I had the babies 4 and a bit hours later. So all very fast! Although I swear it didn’t bloody feel it at the time!!
It will all be worth it in the end though!!

Urgh. I am struggling mentally. My 4 year old has been acting up. Lots of attitude and tantrums, which is difficult anyway but add in me being sleep deprived and having the twins to look after... it’s stressing me out. She starts school on Wednesday, which is stressing me out. And I just really bloody miss sleep. As awful as it sounds I do wish I just had one. It would be so easy compared! But yeah I have two, I love them to bits but it’s so hard. I feel like as soon as I settle one the other is awake and needing me. Or they are both needing me at the same time and I have to let one cry all the time.
My brain is friend.

Good luck @MelC2011
@mummybear2 does your other half not have extra time off because there's two or a member of family that can help? Sorry to hear your struggling I honestly can't imagen 2 xx

@Jade jones nah he just got the standard 2 weeks. My sister has just started a new job as well so my help is limited. I just need to try and get us in a routine really. Easier said than done!

@MelC2011 hope things are going well, can’t wait for an update!

Had the health visitor out again today. Just as I got both babies settled as well! It took me two hours after she left to get them both back to sleep. Nightmare.
They’ve both gained well though! Rhys is now 5lb12 and Ivy is 6lb9! So pleased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back