July & August Mummies <3

Wouldn’t it be lovely if you start naturally.

Will your other half be able to be with you from the start of the induction?
I know at my hospital when I’m induced he won’t be able to until I’m in active labour. Although I had a quick birth last time so worried he’ll miss it.

We’re the same re names. We both have agreed on a girls name but can’t commit to a boys ... Hubby likes what I like but is not in love with it and vice versa. I really wanted us to decide before baby is here but doesn’t look like it
@Wilson14 before 20 week scan confirmed baby is a girl we only had girl names too I think its an superstition but could be a girl?
Xx

Wow congratulations @mummybear2, Your twins are absolutely gorgeous. Glad you got your boys name :) Hope you are doing well and get breastfeeding sorted out xx

Thank you all. It is so so tough being in here alone. My partner can only visit 1 hour a day. I can’t wait to get home just so I can get more help! Don’t get me wrong the midwives are all lovely but it’s not the same.
Ivy has been latching much better and taking good feeds, wee Rhys just can’t manage to latch so I’ve been hand expressing colostrum for him. My milk still isn’t in yet.
I feel like I have lost my mind a bit. Sleep deprivation. I just have no idea what day or time it is.

Thank you all. It is so so tough being in here alone. My partner can only visit 1 hour a day. I can’t wait to get home just so I can get more help! Don’t get me wrong the midwives are all lovely but it’s not the same.
Ivy has been latching much better and taking good feeds, wee Rhys just can’t manage to latch so I’ve been hand expressing colostrum for him. My milk still isn’t in yet.
I feel like I have lost my mind a bit. Sleep deprivation. I just have no idea what day or time it is.
Oh hun, try to get some sleep, I hope you can go home soon!x

I can’t imagine how difficult it is being in hospital with twins and only seeing your partner for 1 hour a day.

Is it a case of establishing feeding first prior to being discharged - hope it won’t be too long before you’re home where you all belong.

Sounds like you’re doing amazing xx

How’s everyone doing?

@Kiwi_53 any further news after your sweep? If nothing happens will the midwife do another?

I’ve woken with horrendous pelvic pain today - much worse than normal. I already know baby is very low after my scan on Friday but I feel like it’s moved even lower since yesterday.
Does anyone know if this actually means anything? xx

After my sweep last Tuesday where I was 3cm and had a bishop score of 7 nothing happened. I have an appointment tomorrow where they have said they can give me another sweep, so have been in two minds about it as felt so sick and ill afterward, but think it’s just that I have coincidentally felt worse since. So thinking that I will take the sweep and hope for movement, baby is super low and feeling a lot of pressure. So with any luck things might happen, but not holding my breath haha. Xxx

How’s everyone doing?

@Kiwi_53 any further news after your sweep? If nothing happens will the midwife do another?

I’ve woken with horrendous pelvic pain today - much worse than normal. I already know baby is very low after my scan on Friday but I feel like it’s moved even lower since yesterday.
Does anyone know if this actually means anything? xx
maybe babys just getting ready im not sure my babe has been abit quieter then normal still active just less crazy

Well I am back from my appointment, got my second sweep, the student who was doing it decided she wanted the other midwife to check also as she thought I had dilated a good bit. So now sitting at 4cm stretching to 5cm and they said my waters were bulging. So just got to keep my fingers crossed. Xxx

Oh wow that’s amazing @Kiwi_53
It certainly shouldn’t be long for you then, bet you’ll be in that hospital later :D

Have you not had any contractions at all?

Can’t wait to hear your baby news xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back