July & August Mummies <3

My fundal height was only 32cm at my 38 week appointment, but scan shows baby on the 50th percentile so hoping the scan is the more accurate one :) xxx

Oh god I've woken up this morning with this massive daunting feeling and really anxious, think because it's getting so close now and I'm beginning to panic about if I'll be any good and the huge change that's about to happen in mine and my husbands life. It's just been us for 18 years and now there's going to be this other little person to look after and it's all our responsibility. x

I think we all feel like this @Wilson14 even us that are Mummies already!

I’m actually still in denial about having a 2nd, it’s really weird. Just can’t believe they’ll be another newborn soon.

Is there anything in particular you’re worried about?

So the consultant just called for my telephone appointment and is sending me for an urgent scan seeing as baby is measuring big and is also going to book in my induction for around due date, though that could change depending on what the scan shows xx

I think we all feel like this @Wilson14 even us that are Mummies already!

I’m actually still in denial about having a 2nd, it’s really weird. Just can’t believe they’ll be another newborn soon.

Is there anything in particular you’re worried about?

So the consultant just called for my telephone appointment and is sending me for an urgent scan seeing as baby is measuring big and is also going to book in my induction for around due date, though that could change depending on what the scan shows xx
No nothing in particular just the responsibility of it all and how mine and my husbands relationship is going to change, how the dogs are going to react, how I'm going to cope when I do eventually go back to work - selfish things really!!

Hopefully your scan will put things in perspective, I'm glad they do the additional checks but always makes you worry.

Totally normal @Wilson14, I am on baby 3 and I have all the anxiety about it too, so I think it’s natural, and everything will fall into place when baby is here.

@MelC2011 hope your scan goes well, exciting to think you may have a date soon :) and hopefully baby is measuring good :)

I am sitting here thinking about my sweep tomorrow, I am excited but getting so nervous too, can’t believe it’s all becoming real xxx

My scan is booked in for Friday afternoon and my induction is booked for my due date, however everyone seems to think I’ll be early again.

I’ve got the anxiety, more so of my waters breaking if I’m out. That really scares me.
First time around I was at home and I was 37 weeks so a bit of a shock.

How was your 2nd labour compared to your 1st @Kiwi_53

Exciting about your sweep tomorrow xx

Both my labours have been very similar actually, first was quick at 6 hours and second was even quicker being just 5 hours, so for 36 weeker inductions they were both very positive experiences :) I am hoping this one to be a good experience too, but will feel very different with it being natural, so quite anxious about it all haha xxx

Hey that’s me back from my sweep, all went well, cervix is very soft and 3cm so fingers crossed something starts happening. Getting very nervous now haha xxx

Yay that’s brilliant news, hopefully won’t be long for you.

Keep us posted xx

Oh 3cm! I hope I’m 3cm when I go in for my induction. That would be ideal.
I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks ladies :) just getting very anxious now, and analysing every tightening haha xxx

It’s so exciting ... can’t wait for more babies to arrive <3

Anyone on Facebook or Instagram ... be nice to keep in touch once the babies are here xx

Glad it went well @Kiwi_53 3cm!! :O not long i hope for you then :D

@MelC2011 yeah i have fb your more then welcome to add me :) and anyone else who wants to keep in contact pm me for real fb name x

I’m so tired another bad night bubba wouldn’t stop kicking and had upset gurgly tummy all night. Only 5 days left at work I’m just shattered now! X
Hope you all ok today

This is how I was last night @Wilson14
I went to bed with such a gurgly tummy and was up 4 times to wee :-(

You’re on the home straight with work!

I must admit I’m loving having finished and having a bit more time to relax and do things at a slower pace.

Haha @Jade jones i don’t know how to dm on here!! Xx

OMG is it induction day for you @mummybear2

Can’t wait to hear news of the twins arrival.

Good luck, I’ll be thinking of you xx

Keeping my fingers crossed for you @mummybear2, can’t wait to hear and hope all goes smoothly :)

I am still hanging in here, getting tightenings but nothing seeming to progress so just taking it as it comes. Xxx

Not today, tomorrow. Going in at 8pm tomorrow evening. So ready to get these babies out of me. Despite my fear. I can’t be pregnant anymore I am so miserable. I hope it doesn’t come across as sounding ungrateful but my body is just not coping anymore.

@Kiwi_53 do you have a birthing/yoga ball to bounce on? That’s meant to be really good for getting things going. I had one with my first and felt like it helped.

I have both Facebook and Instagram.
For anyone who’s interested my Instagram names are;
a_and_twins
xrightwhereitbelongs
I don’t think I’m searchable on Facebook but happy to add anyone who’s interested.

Ooh tomorrow ... good luck <3
I’m not surprised you’re ready to have them out, I’m struggling and only have the 1. Will you be having the balloon induction - that’s what I’m booked in for?

I’ve just followed your twin account on instagram :smile:

I’m Mel Clark on Facebook if anyone wants to search for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back