** JULY 2019 TESTING THREAD **

Congratulations to all the bfps so far! How’s everyone feeling?

I haven’t been properly tracking my ovulation, but going by my app, im 8dpo today. I forgot how slow the 2ww is lol

I’ve had a few positives over a week ago but I’m not sure of it’s my anxiety over what happened before or what but I have midwife on Friday but I’ve started doubting that I’m pregnant now we have to go out to get party food for my little girls party Saturday and I’m going to try and sneak a test into the basket if hubby doesn’t see lol is it normal to be like this also worried my tests weren’t as dark as others

I’ve had a few positives over a week ago but I’m not sure of it’s my anxiety over what happened before or what but I have midwife on Friday but I’ve started doubting that I’m pregnant now we have to go out to get party food for my little girls party Saturday and I’m going to try and sneak a test into the basket if hubby doesn’t see lol is it normal to be like this also worried my tests weren’t as dark as others

I hope everything works out this time Tigerlilly

I would be exactly the same with testing if we ever got pregnant again.

x

I've did over 20 tests since my BFP in past 3 weeks and I'm still testing. I can't belive it and feel like it will all end. I will be bankrupt at this rate :rotfl:

Hi Tigerlily i get it!! I so so do!!
I actually asked my dr if i should retest she said no, i said ok but if i do and lines not darker then what? She said only retest if you bleed.

Annoyed... I’m CD17 and still no positive ovulation test. I’ve had flashing smileys the last 3 days on my clearblue digi opks. This is late for me to have not had peak yet.

So I will not be testing on this thread as AF will defo be due sometime August now.. not only that but hubby is away for a few days now so pretty sure we have no chance of getting pregnant. :(

Feeling so miserable as well because I’ve been in pain since yesterday morning. Not sure if it is related to not ovulating yet but it feels like my bladder is constantly full or something and I feel so bloated as well. I don’t think it’s a uti or bladder related as I’m peeing fine. I’ve always been told my ovaries are low so I don’t know if maybe it’s something to do with them. Just a guess.

Ttc should be fun and easy but nope.

Hope the TWW isn’t driving everyone too crazy x

Would you believe it ladies. I thought I’d do an OPK before I left for the airport this morning. I only got my static smiley. The lines were soo dark too!!
Looks like you all know what I will be up to when I check in my hotel :rotfl: xx

Would you believe it ladies. I thought I’d do an OPK before I left for the airport this morning. I only got my static smiley. The lines were soo dark too!!
Looks like you all know what I will be up to when I check in my hotel :rotfl: xx

Amazing news!!! Have a fab holiday x

Cd33 for me.. 2 days of spotting Sunday and Monday but nothing since... back to waiting for af to show... I’m an irritated nightmare so hopefully she shows soon before I accidentally push dh down the stairs :wall2:

Hahaha, love it @chattychar1990 , have a great hols, starting with a bang literally :rotfl: x
Em hahahahahaha
This actually made me laugh out loud :rotfl:
I did exactly that, unpacked the preseed and ordered the OH to the bed looool.
Thank you so much ladies, weather here in Spain is absolutely beautiful. Just laying round the pool with a pina colada (sorry to those of you that are work haha) xx

Enjoy your holiday @chattychar1990!

I tested this morning with a cheapie, 9 dpo and bfn. I know it’s early so still hoping that af doesn’t arrive next week. Boobs are massive and sore, I’ve had vivid dreams the last two nights and feel really up and down emotions wise, sometimes I do get pms but normally 1-2 days before af. Of course it could all be in my head!

I tested this morning too... don’t know why really I just had a test, didn’t track ovulation this month so no idea where I am in my cycle but I had some spotting Sunday and Monday so foiled myself into think implantation when the reality is I often spot in my cycle. So cd34 and bfn over here.

Feeling pretty rubbish to be honest, I thought taking a month off would make me feel better but I’m still as anxious waiting for my period. My hormones are all over the place, I think due to being on medicated hormones the past few cycles. I just want to cry and scream.

I feel helpless and like this will never happen.

Last edited:
Em hahahahahaha
This actually made me laugh out loud :rotfl:
I did exactly that, unpacked the preseed and ordered the OH to the bed looool.
Thank you so much ladies, weather here in Spain is absolutely beautiful. Just laying round the pool with a pina colada (sorry to those of you that are work haha) xx

Hahaha, it made me laugh as I was typing it! Good job, bet the OH loved that!
Very jel of the pina coladas, my fave cocktail! Enjoy the beaut weather, I love Spain x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back