** JULY 2019 TESTING THREAD **

Hi Ladies! My Wife and I have been ttc our first for almost 2 years! I recently ovulated! May I joint your group and be added to July 31st to test? ☺️♀️

AF due on Tuesday, test negative this morning so think I’m out. Feeling emotional as thought it might have happened this month, iv haven’t been trying long but the disappointment is horrible x
Sorry the witch got you @liz85 x

I def understand that disappointment after 2 years and thousands of negative tests‍♀️ But I’m a firm believer it will happen ! I took 6 months off this year after loosing my sister so I’m hoping it will just happen this time with a new donor‍♀️

AF due on Tuesday, test negative this morning so think I’m out. Feeling emotional as thought it might have happened this month, iv haven’t been trying long but the disappointment is horrible x
Sorry the witch got you @liz85 x
Awe thank you. Your not out til she comes Iv my fingers crossed for you x

Got my BFP today! I bit later than I thought, but awesome nonetheless

Congratulations, @Wanderite :)

AF is due today but no sign of her. I’ve spent around 18 months of recorded AFs with spotting 2-4 days before AF arrives. This is the first cycle that I’ve got to 14dpo with nothing... It sounds promising but I don’t want to let myself hope or waste money by doing a FRER :/

Congratulations, @Wanderite :)

AF is due today but no sign of her. I’ve spent around 18 months of recorded AFs with spotting 2-4 days before AF arrives. This is the first cycle that I’ve got to 14dpo with nothing... It sounds promising but I don’t want to let myself hope or waste money by doing a FRER :/

Do you definitely know when you ovulated? I hope you test soon! I’ll be eagerly waiting x

Do you definitely know when you ovulated? I hope you test soon! I’ll be eagerly waiting x

Yup two weeks ago today when I was in the cinema watching Rocket Man haha.

Just had some spotting though so I think I’m out now. Must have been a slightly longer luteal phase.

Congrats @Wanderite <3

No news from me, had my exams and essay results today for a prescribing course I’m doing and I passed. So happy! No sign of af, due tomorrow so will test in the morning I think x

Congratulations @wonderite

I took couple tests yesterday at 9dpo couldn't be patient as always very faint positive. Took tests today got a little darker will try again tomorrow and put up photo. Just a little scared after our loss in March and period due Wednesday x

Congratulations @wonderite

I took couple tests yesterday at 9dpo couldn't be patient as always very faint positive. Took tests today got a little darker will try again tomorrow and put up photo. Just a little scared after our loss in March and period due Wednesday x

Fingers crossed, Jac!

My AF is playing games with me. The spotting was brown, then pink then bright red so I thought ok I’ll be in agony tomorrow so kept all my pills by the side of my bed.

I wake up this morning and my boobs are sorer than yesterday and I’m back to pale pink spotting. I’m so cross. I know I’m not pregnant so I just want it to be over with.

I hate that @SockVortex :(

I wish I knew what was going on with me. I’m cd23 and have had pink and some red blood when I wipe but I never got a peak ovulation test. Just 9 days of flashing smileys. If it’s AF this early I hope it gets on with it soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back