** JULY 2019 TESTING THREAD **

I tested this morning too... don’t know why really I just had a test, didn’t track ovulation this month so no idea where I am in my cycle but I had some spotting Sunday and Monday so foiled myself into think implantation when the reality is I often spot in my cycle. So cd34 and bfn over here.

Feeling pretty rubbish to be honest, I thought taking a month off would make me feel better but I’m still as anxious waiting for my period. My hormones are all over the place, I think due to being on medicated hormones the past few cycles. I just want to cry and scream.

I feel helpless and like this will never happen.

so sorry @SugaryIris that you are feeling so low, i have been in a funk since AF started. Big hugs to u, hopefully it will be our turn one day x

I can't see anything but good luck as you are 6 days away and not many people would get a BFP that early. Hope you get yours in few days time
Thanks ill wait a couple of days but here's a better picture

IMG_20190718_201511.jpg

I can't see anything but good luck as you are 6 days away and not many people would get a BFP that early. Hope you get yours in few days time
Thanks ill wait a few days but here is a better picture

IMG_20190718_201511.jpg

@Jadejones there might be something there, not sure. I’d wait a couple of days before testing again, good luck x

I can’t wait for this cycle to be over so we can try again next month. Only three more days to wait. I’ve had sore boobs from 6dpo and would very much like that to go away as it’s just getting worse. Grrrr.

I think I’m out. No af yet but getting back pain. Still seeing the smallest of lines on these test but if I was pregnant it would be pretty dark I’d say. On to the next month.

Good luck anyone else waiting to test and congrats to those who got their bfp x

I think I’m out. No af yet but getting back pain. Still seeing the smallest of lines on these test but if I was pregnant it would be pretty dark I’d say. On to the next month.

Good luck anyone else waiting to test and congrats to those who got their bfp x
Awww don't give up until AF arrives. If getting lines never say never. Good luck x

Awww don't give up until AF arrives. If getting lines never say never. Good luck x
Awe thank you. We will see what tomorrow brings. I just thought by now I’d be past the squinting stage lol

Awe thank you. We will see what tomorrow brings. I just thought by now I’d be past the squinting stage lol
It can take people a week or so depending when they implanted when pregnant. As long as AF doesn't arrive always hope xx

Wow just spent a while catching up on this thread. Massive congrats @soffphie yay! So happy for you <3

And @chattychar1990 your hol pics look amazing. No wonder you both look so happy and relaxed after reading what I have on here ;):rotfl: enjoy! Hoping for a Spanish surprise after your hols for you haha x

13dpo today and no spotting yet. AF is due tomorrow. I wish it would hurry up and get here.

I’m 3 days late all tests now are bfn. Where is the witch hiding!!

Found her! Just after me posting that too here she comes. Was way off ovulation this month. On to the next! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back