** JULY 2019 TESTING THREAD **

Hi,
I got this Sunday @ 14 dpo
It dont feel real & im scared its not real.
I never thought id be a lines not good enough person but Line dont feel good enough! Im scared tomorrow ill retest and it will be lighter & i probably should have waited for tomorrow to post this but things feel like they are moving fast. I got a doctors appointment for tonight and i wanted to not do that till Tuesday onwards.. its feels fast

View attachment 86477

Congratulations @soffphie xx

hi guys sorry to write this here but i went to doctors and basically my blood pressure is thru the roof apparently, i can only guess because my anxiety and stress is really high thats why? im worried-apparently if it continues to be high ill need medication,something ive never needed and never been suggested once in my life. i have bought a home monitor tho so i can report some readings back.
Aw hope it comes back down. Its a stressful & worrying time the first trimester. What have the doctors said. Do you need to just keep an eye on your blood pressure ? X

Aw hope it comes back down. Its a stressful & worrying time the first trimester. What have the doctors said. Do you need to just keep an eye on your blood pressure ? X

She took it three times and asked if i had a home monitor i said no and said i need to come in and do another one Wednesday you can do walk ins etc as may need meds if stays high :(

Have you checked it since at home? Hopefully they waited before rechecking it at the GP surgery as doing it multiple times quickly can increase the readings x

Have you checked it since at home? Hopefully they waited before rechecking it at the GP surgery as doing it multiple times quickly can increase the readings x

hi im waiting for it to come, its on Amazon prime so it will arrive today :)
and no she took it literally 3x in a row. :(

Feeling utterly despondent at the moment. The whole thing seems pointless now that we know D’s sperm isn’t motile enough. Is there even any reason to keep trying or should we be trying to get on the waiting list for IVF now?

I’m 8dpo today and it’s really odd to going from hoping that it’ll work this time to knowing that it can’t have :(

hi im waiting for it to come, its on Amazon prime so it will arrive today :)
and no she took it literally 3x in a row. :(
I had this issue with my first baby high blood pressure but it was my anxiety. A home blood pressure monitor is good. My midwife let me do readings at home. It’s white coat syndrome. They put me on tablets they were fine but my blood pressure was still up cause I hated that cuff and I’m a nurse.

Feeling utterly despondent at the moment. The whole thing seems pointless now that we know D’s sperm isn’t motile enough. Is there even any reason to keep trying or should we be trying to get on the waiting list for IVF now?

I’m 8dpo today and it’s really odd to going from hoping that it’ll work this time to knowing that it can’t have :(

I honestly think if you get some changes in food wise, supplement wise it will work well if sperms only issue. Im a case for it!! Haha 3 months after changes here i am apparently pregnant! Defo need to look into some changes you can make, be sure and impliment them asap

I had this issue with my first baby high blood pressure but it was my anxiety. A home blood pressure monitor is good. My midwife let me do readings at home. It’s white coat syndrome. They put me on tablets they were fine but my blood pressure was still up cause I hated that cuff and I’m a nurse.

Thanks Liz i dont mean to sound stupid but im so scared that any minute im ganna feel that big, undeniable, af cramp and its all over. Dr said its very normal to be scared of that but need to relax bla bla...

I honestly think if you get some changes in food wise, supplement wise it will work well if sperms only issue. Im a case for it!! Haha 3 months after changes here i am apparently pregnant! Defo need to look into some changes you can make, be sure and impliment them asap

Everything I’ve read is stuff we do already :/ We go to the gym twice a week, D works in retail so isn’t sitting down all day, we eat well and only drink on Friday night (a couple of glasses of gin). The only other thing is more vitamin c and selenium but I’m not optimistic.

Everything I’ve read is stuff we do already :/ We go to the gym twice a week, D works in retail so isn’t sitting down all day, we eat well and only drink on Friday night (a couple of glasses of gin). The only other thing is more vitamin c and selenium but I’m not optimistic.

in some ways it felt like that for me as we had quite a few supplements in place and i felt like i needed to add loads cause otherwise how could just 1 work ya know?
the biggest one we was advised time & time again to take was Wellmans conception.
Vitamin C is good , wellmans has 90mg so dont have 1000mg vit c as well as that (ive read above 1000mg it does opposite work)

also our last s/a showed 20% motile, 70% dead. we got this result the friday of our first of 3 attempts that worked. i was so frustrated. i remember that friday i didnt think we needed to dtd but i said we need to get rid of your dead sperm now!! sorta thing...
15 Foods for Strong Sperm: Count, Motility, Volume, and More you could ctrl-f this document and search it for motility

Thanks Liz i dont mean to sound stupid but im so scared that any minute im ganna feel that big, undeniable, af cramp and its all over. Dr said its very normal to be scared of that but need to relax bla bla...
You can’t help it I was the same. Never really believed it until I saw baba in the first scan. Just keep positive and try relax as best as you can. I used the meditation apps they helped x

Just caught up on this thread, huge congratulations @soffphie , amazing news!

Hope your high blood pressure gets sorted. x

Jumping on this comment hope you don’t mind. It was around 3 months after we changed up the vitamins particularly for my oh as his morphology result was only 3% normal. Added selenium and 3 months later I was pregnant. I absolutely believe it was the selenium. It’s amazing how different vitamins can improve all aspects of sperm xx

Thanks for your advice guys. We’re going to try vitamin c, selenium and omega 3. I realised he doesn’t eat fish so he’s probably not getting enough of that.

Thanks for your advice guys. We’re going to try vitamin c, selenium and omega 3. I realised he doesn’t eat fish so he’s probably not getting enough of that.
Good idea hun.
Just repeating what Sophie said, my fertility doctor also recommended the wellmans conception. These have a mixture of everything your oh needs but I have also added extra selenium as he’s morphology is low. X

if he will eat omega 3 even better! hubby used to have salmon sandwiches 3x a week, i cooked both of us fish fingers with added omega 3 each friday (only fish i can stomach) and he would supplement the other 2x :)
to add tho, my OH's sperm test said 20% were moving, 70% dead. this was the result we got within the month of getting pregnant so you just dont know how correct it really is but if you havent got pregnant so far you should definately believe it (for now) and act on it for sure.

also dark chocolate at 72% is apparently very good, we used to have 2 squares each every day
oh and he had chocolate covered walnuts once a week as well, again he couldnt eat them plain so he had chocolate ones

if he will eat omega 3 even better! hubby used to have salmon sandwiches 3x a week, i cooked both of us fish fingers with added omega 3 each friday (only fish i can stomach) and he would supplement the other 2x :)
to add tho, my OH's sperm test said 20% were moving, 70% dead. this was the result we got within the month of getting pregnant so you just dont know how correct it really is but if you havent got pregnant so far you should definately believe it (for now) and act on it for sure.

also dark chocolate at 72% is apparently very good, we used to have 2 squares each every day
oh and he had chocolate covered walnuts once a week as well, again he couldnt eat them plain so he had chocolate ones

He hates fish (except fish and chips for some reason...) but he’ll be very happy when I tell him he can eat chocolate, haha.

He hates fish (except fish and chips for some reason...) but he’ll be very happy when I tell him he can eat chocolate, haha.

i cant stomach fish either only just about coped with omega 3 fish fingers. key thing is tho to make sure it has omega 3 - salmon etc will but some general fish wont sadly..
choccy has to be atleast 72% dark

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back