27th

28th

29th

30th

31st
jane watson :dust:

Good luck and baby dust to everyone x

Last edited:
I will add mine as soon as I know when I ovulate. Just waiting for AF at the moment, cd27 just wishing it would get on with it so we can try again x

2nd of July please....

Oh please let this be the last testing thread I ever join :dust::dust:

@Alexis2017 got everything crossed that it will be the last! How are you feeling? X
I've not felt the same as my last ivf transfer, unsure if that's good or bad. I've been more chilled but still an emotional wreck from the hornones most mornings I greet in the car. I have did lots of positive visualising and accupuncture. I have tried my hardest to get on with it, been at work on my feet all day and just going with it. Today is 7 days post embryo transfer and the 1st day I've had nay major changes, such as strong sence of smell. Ive had some cramps and twinges for 1st time bar 1 episode of twinges on day of and day after transfer. I just don't know what to think tbh. I really hope this is finally our dream. I am going to keep on rooting for my perfect 4ab twin team embryos

Thanks @xMillie for setting the thread up!
I reckon my test date will be around 12th July, think I’ll be ovulating in the next day or 2 so fx!
Got a bfp last July, so hopefully we’ll catch again and it’ll be 2nd time lucky.

Thanks @xMillie for setting the thread up!
I reckon my test date will be around 12th July, think I’ll be ovulating in the next day or 2 so fx!
Got a bfp last July, so hopefully we’ll catch again and it’ll be 2nd time lucky.

Have added for the 12th, let me know if you need me to change it

Good luck x

I've not felt the same as my last ivf transfer, unsure if that's good or bad. I've been more chilled but still an emotional wreck from the hornones most mornings I greet in the car. I have did lots of positive visualising and accupuncture. I have tried my hardest to get on with it, been at work on my feet all day and just going with it. Today is 7 days post embryo transfer and the 1st day I've had nay major changes, such as strong sence of smell. Ive had some cramps and twinges for 1st time bar 1 episode of twinges on day of and day after transfer. I just don't know what to think tbh. I really hope this is finally our dream. I am going to keep on rooting for my perfect 4ab twin team embryos

Hope those are some good signs Alexis x

Can i get the 22nd July please Millie <3

A few little changes for us this cycle, i am going to start using pre-seed when i get near to my fertile window. I have also started taking seven 7s vits this morning along with Maca and Omega 3 still.
OH will still be taking Wellman's, selenium and Omega 3.
I have also started a diet today, i'm not big at all. I am a size 8 but i have my holiday is 2 weeks 6 days and i want to see if i can lose a couple of pounds to feel at my best. I am cutting out the carbs massively and sticking to lots of fruit and veg. Doing this is for myself and hopefully it also helps the TTC journey. OH is also jumping on the diet bandwagon too. xx

Can i get the 22nd July please Millie <3

A few little changes for us this cycle, i am going to start using pre-seed when i get near to my fertile window. I have also started taking seven 7s vits this morning along with Maca and Omega 3 still.
OH will still be taking Wellman's, selenium and Omega 3.
I have also started a diet today, i'm not big at all. I am a size 8 but i have my holiday is 2 weeks 6 days and i want to see if i can lose a couple of pounds to feel at my best. I am cutting out the carbs massively and sticking to lots of fruit and veg. Doing this is for myself and hopefully it also helps the TTC journey. OH is also jumping on the diet bandwagon too. xx

Added, good luck Char x

I’m also on a bit of a diet and working on being more active. I was a size 8-10 2years ago but now a size 12 on the bottom with a horrible belly. Thanks to all the comfort food and alcohol.. but I’m paying way more attention to what I’m putting in my body now, tracking everything!

Today is my 7th day, weighed myself this morning and I’ve lost 3lbs so far, got another 20 to go sadly but I’m determined to get rid of them. Would so love to feel a bit better about my body by my 30th which is late August.

Added, good luck Char x

I’m also on a bit of a diet and working on being more active. I was a size 8-10 2years ago but now a size 12 on the bottom with a horrible belly. Thanks to all the comfort food and alcohol.. but I’m paying way more attention to what I’m putting in my body now, tracking everything!

Today is my 7th day, weighed myself this morning and I’ve lost 3lbs so far, got another 20 to go sadly but I’m determined to get rid of them. Would so love to feel a bit better about my body by my 30th which is late August.
What app are you using, i downloaded one today. My Fitness Pal it also tracks the amount of steps you have taken each day so it adds to the exercise section which i think is brilliant.
Well done on losing 3lbs Millie that is really good for a week. We can do this and we will get our little miracle.
Has AF arrived for you yet? xx

What app are you using, i downloaded one today. My Fitness Pal it also tracks the amount of steps you have taken each day so it adds to the exercise section which i think is brilliant.
Well done on losing 3lbs Millie that is really good for a week. We can do this and we will get our little miracle.
Has AF arrived for you yet? xx

I’m using nutracheck calorie counter. Yes mine tracks all the steps I’ve done as well, which has been a lot the last week. If Apple paid any attention to my fitness data they’d probably think my phone had been stolen lol.

At the weekend I had a look to see how much a cheeky cocktail would set me back and I soon got that idea out of my head when I saw it wasn’t worth it, so as long as I can stick with the app maybe I can stay away from alcohol altogether again.

Yes always the first week weight falls off easier so next week might not be as good, but it’s a good start.

No signs of AF yet, cd28 and 13/14dpo today. Might jump on hubby later and see if we can get it started lol.

I also have this feeling that it’s going to be late and I guess there are a few things that might set it back.
I’ve read the cortisone injection I had last week can mess with hormones, losing weight could possibly mess with them too and also I did use progesterone cream this cycle which I did stop with my bfn on Monday.
So I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s late. x

I’m using nutracheck calorie counter. Yes mine tracks all the steps I’ve done as well, which has been a lot the last week. If Apple paid any attention to my fitness data they’d probably think my phone had been stolen lol.

At the weekend I had a look to see how much a cheeky cocktail would set me back and I soon got that idea out of my head when I saw it wasn’t worth it, so as long as I can stick with the app maybe I can stay away from alcohol altogether again.

Yes always the first week weight falls off easier so next week might not be as good, but it’s a good start.

No signs of AF yet, cd28 and 13/14dpo today. Might jump on hubby later and see if we can get it started lol.

I also have this feeling that it’s going to be late and I guess there are a few things that might set it back.
I’ve read the cortisone injection I had last week can mess with hormones, losing weight could possibly mess with them too and also I did use progesterone cream this cycle which I did stop with my bfn on Monday.
So I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s late. x
I downloaded the nutracheck one first but couldnt work out how it sycned with the steps you have taken, how do you do this Millie?
The fitness one i downloaded just automatically did it for me. The thing i like about the nutracheck is you can just scan the barcode of the food that you are eating. The little things haha!
What is your normal drink when you do go out drinking? Vodka and soda is probably the best drink you can have if you did fancy a couple of bevs? xx

I downloaded the nutracheck one first but couldnt work out how it sycned with the steps you have taken, how do you do this Millie?
The fitness one i downloaded just automatically did it for me. The thing i like about the nutracheck is you can just scan the barcode of the food that you are eating. The little things haha!
What is your normal drink when you do go out drinking? Vodka and soda is probably the best drink you can have if you did fancy a couple of bevs? xx

I think I clicked on ‘more’ and then there are a few things you can link to track fitness iPhone, Apple Watch, Fitbit etc. Or I might have allowed permission for the app to track steps through app settings, not sure which one I did.

It depends but yes usually vodka and a diet mixer, but I like a cocktail lol. Think it’s better to skip them altogether anywayx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back