*July 2018 Mummies*

Hi Shanivy!

I'm so sorry you're having such a rough time, please go and get that referral. The sooner you do the sooner you'll start to feel better
Is your oh being helpful?

Things are good my way, I'm feeling much better now since dd1 has gone back to nursery, that probably makes me sound like a terrible mum but I really needed her to go back, I'm much less stressed now. She's only there 2.5 days so we have plenty of time together to. I'm still finding the evenings a bit tough, dinner through to bedtime. I could really do with DD2 taking either a dummy or a bottle but husband has been helping and made dinner a couple of nights last week which is good as I can hold baby while I play with dd1. He's a terrible cook but burnt fajitas are better then me being stressed to hell. We go on holiday in 2 weeks and I'll try and give her some bottle feeds after then

How is Amelia doing?

Jabs went well in the end, DD1 used to have the jab fine but we'd have a bad night afterwards but DD2 was the opposite, she screamed for 30mins after the jab but then slept all day and night

She's such a lush character now, such a happy baby. She laughs away at dd1 and melts my heart

Hi ladies, sorry I've not been on in ages. Life has been a bit traumatic.
Ended having baby by emergency C-section in June, he was on small side 4lb6 at 37 weeks (when he was born) spent awhile in hospital. So been a bit traumatic and stressful for us, he's also got lots of health issues and despite numerous ultrasounds. mris on his brain they still think there is a issue despite scans all being normal.

I have put a post in baby and toddler as struggling with his feeding :(

I hope you are all well :)

Last edited:
Hi MrsLK congratulations on your baby boy!

Sounds like you've had a pretty tough time of it, poor little guy. I hope that you get through to the other side of all the scans and things soon, good luck

Well this is obviously a super old thread now. I've not logged on for ages but if anyone is still about I just wanted to say have a fantastic first Christmas with your little ones. I hope they're all doing well, can't believe baby is 5 months old next week, time flies. All the best July Mummies

Hi guys this is a super old thread and I've not been on in a long time!! We have a Facebook group not sure if any of you have Facebook who aren't in it, but if you do want to be involved and check in then let me know as I've turned it secret but I can tell you the details and open it up just to accept your request xx

Shep not sure if you still log on. I hope you’re doing well and the girls are doing good too! Deleted my account stupidly having a bad day a couple of months ago.

Girls are good. Amelia ended up getting the hang breastfeeding and were still going at seven months. I love it. She is an awful weaner though lol. If it’s not one thing it’s another.

Pnd hit me hard and still does. Christmas was a nightmare with it. I’m hoping it eases soon. I can’t belive they’re all one soon! All the best hun xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back