July 2017 mummies to be.

Hope your back improves soon Salisbury!

I have constant Braxton hicks, driving me mad x

What great friends, Salisbury! Most of mine are horrified at the idea of responsiblity and/or kids, I don't think I'll be getting that sort of support...but they'll bring me booze, at least :D

Onedaysoon, what are Braxton Hicks like?! I thought I had one the other day, but it's probably far too early for me.

CNM, it's where your whole bump goes really tight, it's not painful just uncomfortable and I struggle to move when it happens. I can feel the shape of baby when I get them too, it's bizarre. I got them very early last time and this time round I get them very regularly.
X

27 weeks today!! Wow!

Little man was kicking like mad this morning, which was nice, OH got to feel him, his normally tucked behind the placenta so theyre not usually very strong.

xx

Braxton hicks and labour are both really similar to when you have an orgasm and your bump tightens loads and you get a bit of period pain type pain.

It's your body preparing for labour xx

Just woke up to a massive nose bleed. Just changed the bedding yesterday now its covered in blood grr. Best go do some more washing.

Feeling better today which is good as I have work later.

Massive bill coming out next week which I'm just hoping I have enough money to cover :(

Ugh, thats so annoying Aurora! Do you normally have nose bleeds? I've never had one!

I just did my first 'workout' in a long time, it was only a 20 minute third tri pilates routine but its killed me!! lol

xx

Waiting for my 25 week midwife check, and it's like a ghost town. No receptionisr, no midwives, but the cleaner has told me to take a seat....

This is the weirdest thing. It's just me and the cleaner, and it's ten mins after my appointment time.

Yeah i used to get them all the time but i had it cauterised 2 years ago so probably need it done again now.

This is the weirdest thing. It's just me and the cleaner, and it's ten mins after my appointment time.

Are you still there?

I needed an emergency appt yesterday and it was such a total waste of my time :(

Managed to do 2 hours work today which is excellent. I've booked another for Saturday too I believe!! Which is so Needed this week

They left me waiting fo 40 mins without sying what ws going on. I almost left! Bizarre. The appointment lasted about 45 mins thougj, so I guess it was worth it. How come you had an emergency? Because of the back?

Yeah my back. Not good.

Dr just gave me diazepam and some exercises. Didn't even bloody refer me to physio I had to ask him.

Could have all been done on the phone, I know the exercises I'm a sports massage therapist.

Anyway. It's much, much better today and I'm staying in bed for a few hours this morning <bliss>

CNM, I've had to wait 40+ minutes for my midwife before too.. although mine was just running late! I've never known them to do appointments so late? Mine are always in the morning.

xx

Just to update you all ladies cause I know some of you aren't in tri 3 yet, I've had a growth scan today he's measuring a week ahead and I've gained 2lbs since last weigh in which isn't bad. I am now on medication to help control blood sugars as they've been severely erratic but the meds should help and my consultant was a babe he's eager for me to vbac which had me crying because he's so much like my childhood doctor in his way he doesn't baby you he's tough love but very kind with his words and has said he believes I've got a better chance because baby is low so low in fact I lost plug after my scan which eww but baby just went lower into the birth cannel. Xxx

CNM, I've had to wait 40+ minutes for my midwife before too.. although mine was just running late! I've never known them to do appointments so late? Mine are always in the morning.

xx

It was really weird! I've now booked all my appointments right up to 40 weeks, and have avoided late ones. It really creeped me out, not signing in with anyone and just sitting there for ages. Having said that, the midwife was really lovely - although she reckoned I don't have enough friends nearby and suggested I join a church :D

Violet, is everything ok then? Are you happier with the possibility of the vbac?

xx

It was really weird! I've now booked all my appointments right up to 40 weeks, and have avoided late ones. It really creeped me out, not signing in with anyone and just sitting there for ages. Having said that, the midwife was really lovely - although she reckoned I don't have enough friends nearby and suggested I join a church :D

Violet, is everything ok then? Are you happier with the possibility of the vbac?

Yeah I've had a cry and upset moment but I've got to get on with it and eat right even got rid of the sugar in the house and bought loads of things for salad today xxx

Anybody else have moments when they just feel really down? I keep having periods of feeling really fed up and emotional. The slightest thing will put me in a mood for ages and make me want to cry at the drop of a hat. I'm sure it'll just be another one of those pregnancy highlights!

I had the women in who's going to cover me while I'm on maternity in at work today and it's drained me mentally and emotionally, it feels weird having someone replace me and I'm dreading that awkwardness of when I return. It's going to feel like starting a new job again but worse!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back