July 2017 mummies to be.

I hope
You're okay Hun that's awful. I'm okay I had my wobbly moment I've had a good cry and gotten it all out. Time to put in my big mummy pants and get on with it. It's nice that I can talk to you all about it though I don't think you all understand how much of a support you actually are xxxx

It must be the season for it, all of a sudden I've got the worst heartburn I've ever had. This is after following all the NHS advice about not eating spicy stuff, not eating loads, drinking plenty. D'oh!

I had a good night thanks to the gaviscon and my new mattress. Even if the mattress is on the floor coz our bed got delayed by 2 weeks.

Sorry you had a bad night coolnomore. Also i'm with you on the ticker thing i just can't get one to work.

I've nearly had all my gaviscon and I bought a huge bottle like you did. I'm about to call my mum and ask her if she'll come down for my section and be in the room with me....I don't know what she'll say but we're going to offer to put her dog in kennels for that weekend wish me luck xxx

Thats great Violet. Nice to have some extra support.
You can get gaviscon on prescription from the doctor so might be worth seeing your Gp if the heartburn is that bad. Save some money aswell £9 for the big bottle is ridiculus.

Thats great Violet. Nice to have some extra support.
You can get gaviscon on prescription from the doctor so might be worth seeing your Gp if the heartburn is that bad. Save some money aswell £9 for the big bottle is ridiculus.

It is a bit expensive isn't it? I may go visit my doctor next week cause it is every day and every night I need to have gaviscon now xxx

I can see me going through a big bottle a week at this rate which could add up to £108 on gaviscon alone if i go full term more if overdue.

I can see me going through a big bottle a week at this rate which could add up to £108 on gaviscon alone if i go full term more if overdue.

Good grief! Yeah, get the prescription. Mine is nowhere near so bad, thank goodness.

Also i'm with you on the ticker thing i just can't get one to work.

I've had a couple of very kind people give me step-by-step instructions and I still can't make it happen! I used to be in a sort of tech support role, so this is pretty embarrassing!

Holy crap!!! That's a lot Hun seriously that's so expensive xxx

I'm 25 weeks today, which is nice, my daughter was stillborn at 24+5 so a bit of a major relief to have got to this point to be honest!!

She's kicking around like a goodun so not worried about anything happening again.

Spent hours in the garden today sorting things out, having a major clear out before baby comes and getting everything today. Can't wait to get back out there tomorrow!! School holidays which is a huge relief though so so expensive.

Oh my mornings been so fun had an argument with the OH over the garden it's not had the grass cut or anything since end of last summer it's a mess but he's not willing to help me sort it so I've just said to him he's lazy and I do everything in the house as it is and I'm tired too so why can't he do one thing to help? He's now gone to get changed to help sort the grass finally xxx

We did the garden yesterday and i suffered for it last night. I get conjunctivits from hayfever so was going to the loo last night with my eyes stuck together.
Got my hubby to help ke as soon as he woke up this morning coz it was so bad i couldn't open them at all.

Omg that's horrible! Oh Hun is it like an allergy? We've almost done it now thankfully but we've got that crab grass shit everywhere too I've deweeded the patio and scrubbed the garden toys my back is burning like lower back it's horrible xxx

Sounds like we're all keeping busy! The things we do even when pregnant eh! We're having our loft converted so my house is like a building site ATM! I spent all day yesterday cleaning up rubble and hoovering lol

Having a lovely day in the sunshine today!

Xx

I finally let myself buy some clothes...and then some more clothes...and then realised that until we move, there's nowhere for them to go! I've dumped all my tights out on the floor, so now I have a baby drawer :D :D :D

This has led me to wonder why I have so many pairs of tights that I needed a whole drawer for them?! I seem to have hoarding issues, I'm sure half of them are full of holes.

Think i finally got a ticker to work.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back