*** January Testing Thread ***

Thank you think I’ll give it a go for a few cycles see if it helps x
I honestly think the change in vitamins that me and oh did helped us get our bfp. They say it takes 3 months for supplements to work and for the cycle of sperm and this is how long we were taking them for x

AF due today........

Hope it stays away x

I’m also due any day now as 14dpo.. sometimes AF will come 14dpo other times 15. Nothing yet apart from the odd cramp here and there. I’m sure it’s just waiting till tomorrow when family are visiting!!

Hope it stays away x

I’m also due any day now as 14dpo.. sometimes AF will come 14dpo other times 15. Nothing yet apart from the odd cramp here and there. I’m sure it’s just waiting till tomorrow when family are visiting!!

Thank you, yours too.
I know what you mean she’s always good at turning up at the worst times x

Doing fine im just absolutely knackered! Im going to phone for my booking in appointment tomorrow morning. Feeling so shocked its actually happened

Well I started spotting a bit so guess I am out like I knew I would be

So unfair :(

Well I started spotting a bit so guess I am out like I knew I would be

So unfair :(
Sorry Millie:( but don’t give up hope just yet, wait till the witch comes in full force before giving up on this month. Fingers crossed for you xo

And just like clockwork AF is here

have the absolute worst headaches and cramps I want to die ughh

And just like clockwork AF is here

have the absolute worst headaches and cramps I want to die ughh
Sorry Millie:( I have a bunch of my usual pms symptoms so I know she is on her way though she is not expected for almost a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back