Imagining a line or not?

rachaellouise

Reaction score
Ok well I did a cheapo test yesterday and was a BFN, did another cheapo this afternoon and again a BFN but when I did a FR one this evening I swear I could see something, it was the faintest thing in the world, I really am not sure if I am imagining it as hubby could not see anything. :wall2:
I am around 8DPO and I think I may be going mad! :mad:

Last edited:
Can you put a picture up hun? 8 dpo does seem to early but i guess you could have ov'd earlier than you thought?

I threw it away as I thought I was imagining it and to be honest I dont think it would show up on a picture.

Last edited:
fx crossed for you hun.xx

I did a quick calculation of what my estimated due date would be if I concieved this cycle and the conception date was 27th which would be accurate as we did BD on the 27th and I got my surge on the 26th...

I guess its a waiting game then hun, i would test in a couple of days with fmu.

Good luck, x

I only have 3 more 'proper' tests left and about 5 cheapo ones so I think I should TRY and wait to test again now until tomorrow morning and see if there is anything then, I have ordered more ovulation tests and more pregnancy tests from boots on the 2 for 1 offer which are estimated to arrive on Thursday. So I can use a FF tomorrow, CL Digi Tue and Wednesday then hope that I receive them on Thrusday so I can carry on peeing on sticks ... obviously providing the cow does not turn up before that!!!!!!!!!

Sorry we must of posted at the same time roughly. Good luck for morning...update us when you POAS! xxx

Shauna I am :pray: this is my month, I really am.
I could jsut be trying to convince myself that I am pregnant, but I do 'Feel' differnet this time so I am really hoping this is it!!
Did you think you were imagining the line!?

Last edited:
Oh yeah definatley i thought i was because noone else could see it it was the faintest line ive ever saw! My mam and OH thought i was going round the bend but in the end i said i told you so haha xxx

Last edited:
Oddly enough your the only one that will ever see that really faint line, I tried it on my OH with an OPK & he saw nothing!!!
Fx for tomorrow morning Hun, can't wait to see the POAS results :)
xxxx

Ok still not sure, did a clear blue this morning at 9DPO and at first glace I swear I could see a VERY faint line to form the + but then on secon glance I thought 'No, theres nothing there, you are seeing things' then had a look again and I think I can see something. hmmmmmmm :S

iv just done FR with FMU and got faint line within seconds but its not quite pink?? surely not evap that quick??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back