positive first response?!

cc86

Reaction score
couldn't resist waiting so today i have gone absolutely coocoo and tested twice, once on a nasty cheapo from pound shop and another on first response and i am sure i can see a second line on the first response? i wasn't meant to test with FR til at least friday! i am 8DPO

please tell me what you think... but be nice :) i'm a sensitive soul ha ha :)

ps you can see the second line if you tilt your screen or move your head!x

Attachments

• first response.jpg
    first response.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
omg aaaaaaaaah thanks for replying :) i have one more cheapo and 3 more FRs left ha ha! x

oh my gosh, if it turns out positive i have got to be the most fertile person in the whole blinking world ha ha :) but not complaining! :) argh hate the "faint" stage! want to know for sure! xx

no not yet hun, i'm not due af til a week on friday but couldn't resist testing and FRs were buy one get one free ha ha x

8DPO! well, practically 9DPO as it's late now ha ha. wasn't meant to test with FR til friday x

yay annie! <3

oh weird why can i "thank" some people and not others, strange! x

Thanks Gemini! Can't wait to find out if i am or not! Xx

Using Tapatalk

I can see a faint line whe I tilt the screen like you said fx, lets us know when you test again. Wow only 8dpo xx

Thanks faithangle! Will test again tomorrow, Friday and Saturday ha ha :) roll on knowing for sure!!! Xx

Using Tapatalk

If you can hold out, wait a couple of days before testing. Your hormones double within afew days so your get a much better result x x

Thanks hun! Well I will certainly try haha!! Really don't want to have to buy more tests as so expensive! Have 3 more FRs left :D

This is the pic inverted!

5adabdcb-5ef0-ae31.jpg

X

Using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member