*line spotters needed* another evap? Help!

Doob

Reaction score
Hi,

Further to my post yesterday I took another superdrug test this morning (the only one I have in) an now I don't know if I'm imagining things again. The line came up and definately with more clarity but Im still not sure if its a + or an evap. :wall2: Help please:wave:

Attachments

• pg1.jpg
    pg1.jpg
    493.9 KB · Views: 114
  • pg2a.jpg
    pg2a.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 87
Did it come up in the time frame? Looks positive!xx

if that is another test hun not the same one as you posted before I'd say thats a BFP. x

yes its a new test this morning hun. Think I need to go get some more and re test tomorrow when af is due. So confused x

Well if it helps I had faint lines with this new pregnancy hun, using the cheap strips from B + M and Home bargains. I'll try and get you my link to compare pictures x

Thanks misscrazycooki thats really helpful to see and reassuring! When did your lines start to darken? Will test again tomorrow with a digi and hope af stays away! Thanks for all your replies everybody xx

Last edited:
I can actually see lines (and I am a crap line spotter)

My advice is yo use a digi though, I say this to each and every single person that is unsure and has to ask for linespotters.

Digi's leave zero room for interpretation!!!

Best of luck

xxxxxxxxxx

they got darker after my period was due as my cycle length is 31 days I tested on the day and got faint lines then days after they got darker. x

Hope you get your confirmation soon x

i see the lines on both ya tests said yesterday it looked like a bfp i seen colour to it and i see the same with today looks like a bfp to me congrats :) xxx

Deffo a BFP mine looked just like that on a superdrug . Congratulations x x x

Carnat luuurrrvvvveeees a digi!!! Ps.. Io think she is on some sort of commission with clearblue digital! Although I must agree, there is nothing like seeing it in words

Carnat luuurrrvvvveeees a digi!!! Ps.. Io think she is on some sort of commission with clearblue digital! Although I must agree, there is nothing like seeing it in words

yer i gotta agree i didnt beleive till i seen the words that said 2-3 hehe and i had 4 tests in front of me with lines lol 0o0o i wander if its another xmas day baba we already have 1 on april testing thread :) x

Eek, looks like a BFP to me! Fingers crossed for you x x

Thanks everybody, I've been good Carnat and gone and and got myself a digi to take tomorrow. Eek!! It'll be due on the 21/12 if its all ok. fx for no af!! xx

Looks like a bfp to me too! Wuhoo! Guess Friday 13th is lucky for us! Congrats xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back