Imagining a line or not?

really??? :S im worried now im only 10dpo and AF not Due for 6 days
it was almost straight away so surely cant be evap??

Last edited:
I am no expert but dont they say a positive result can sometimes be seen after 40 secs?

god i dont know maybe ill just test again in a few days n see then im starting to think it was evap line :( but so soon?

I am not sure I would not have thought an evap would show that quickly!
Ok I am super confused!! I have had a look at the CB again and there is undenighably a very very faint line to make up the + but it is over the time?
The FR one, if I turn the test a certain way and really squint I think I can see a second line.

3 of you......YEAH GIRLS....come on.....give us the BFP !!!!! Please can you try to post pics up - I love looking at lines - Rachael - stop chucking them away and take a pic!!!!!
When you hold your FR up againt a light can you see the line? Hold it up against computer screen....can you see it? When I did my FR is was so nothing I could only be nothing but not pregnant! And AF came later so if you see something.......aaaarrrggghhhh I cant stand this...... I've work to do and here I am getting all excited!!!

I will see what tomorrow brings ... unless I go and get a CB digital today... hmmmm, but I dont know if I can stand seeing the words 'NOT PREGNANT' on the screen! I really am getting quite hopeful! :doh:

I know how you feel - the "not pregnant" just seems soooo final. That's why I hate CBD - at least when looking for lines we can see them (or imagine them). Then again - CBD brings you back to reality with a jolt. Ebay cheapies can be either 10mIU or 25 mIU - First response is 25mIU and CBD is 50 MIU so technically the ebay cheappies should detect first and then first response, then CBD.....

tracey, my cheepies are 10mIU.. do you think i should wait longer till i take my CB as my line is faint on the cheepies.. xx

Oh poo! I just brought 2 tesco cheapies and 2 CBD, my FR will hopefully arrive Wednesday or Thursday.

my clear blue was quite faint too i dont think they come up strong xxx

I hope that is just it! I am starting to think i am imagining things now tbh, witch will probably be here in a day or so, I swear I will cry if she does arrive, I have really got my heart set on this being it now. :(

just keep testing hun i was suprised at how faint mine was my ebay cheapy was clearer xx

wow what a day on PF, girls i think a line is a line right, hope this is it for you xxx

Ive got 10miu One Steps and they are the highly sensitive and I read up on them and theyre good as long as they have the miu printed on them and theyre British Standard and Positivity is right, a line is a line. :) X

I think best wait till morning FMU girls, especially when testing early, you will get best result then. bfn in evening pee is just not worth considering. If its positive, the lines WILL get stronger.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back