positive first response?!

Wow! i can see it on both pics you'v put up.
keepin my fingers well crossed for you x x

thanks tiffany!

i'll test again tomorrow or try and wait until saturday!! xx

well actually i went and tested with fmu today and got this... just looks same as yesterday! why am i doing this to myself! 2 more FR tests left!xx

eta - yesterdays was in the evening and this mornings was 6am so not even 24hr between them!

Attachments

• 8and9dpo.jpg
    8and9dpo.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
I can see lines on both - good luck with testing again on Saturday

I can see a very faint line. Don't do a digi yet, they are not sensitive enough to use at this early stage. I got a definite BFP on a FR at 10DPO xxx

When I tested at 9dpo I did it on an early test and didn't even get a hint of a line so maybe it's still just too early :petal:

hi hun i hope it is your bfp coming through but be careful with these FR i had two with lines on i even put them up on here and i wasnt pregnant.
they were faint and looked a little pink and was well within the time limit, just test again tomorrow and hope its a little darker

im sorry to burst your bubble but id do anything to stop anyone going through the pain i went through good luck hun and i really do wish u all the best and i hope its ur bfp :)

Thanks girls :)

I won't do a digi yet DW, not until I get an undeniable line on a 'normal' test :)

Don't worry linxminx, we weren't trying (weren't going to try til at least August) so if I'm not pregnant then that's fine for us :) but I will be happy and excited if it turns out I am :) want to test again NOW ha ha I am so bad! Xx

Using Tapatalk

i wouldnt stop testing lol :) i even tested for ages after i got a bfp !!!

i wouldnt stop testing lol :) i even tested for ages after i got a bfp !!!

Haha the urge to test again is so strong! So I'm now peeing on opk's to satisfy the urge! FR says can use 6 days before missed period but that wouldn't be til Sunday so I've tested very early but I'm so sure I see lines. But they might be evaps (not really sure what they are or what causes them though!) I took them apart and took pics well before 10 mins were up though xx

Using Tapatalk

Defo looks like a faint line hun, test again test again lol Are the opks showing 2 lines?

What are opks? lol:wall2:

opks- ovulation prediction kits xx

oooooh - i can definitely see faint lines on all your pictures!! Am sooooooo excited for you!! fingers crossed!!!

thanks liv!

yeah the opks (ovulation tests - thanks corky :) ) always show 2 lines but unless the test line is as dark as or darker than the control line it's negative. they can be used to test for pregnancy too but obv always better to use preg tests! the opk test line was darker than it has been though! normally it's very light unless i'm coming up to ovulation!

this was my opk today

IMG_4414.jpg

whereas this was my opk last week 2 days after i'd ovulated!

IMG_4331-1.jpg

xx

ETA - this was my ovulation surge OPK

IMG_4311-1.jpg

and this was the day after that

IMG_4322-2.jpg

so as you can see, when i ovulated the test line was as dark as the control line, the day after it had faded a lot and the next day had faded drastically... and now it's almost as dark as the control line again! which is making me think i probably am pregnant?! xx

Last edited:
Oh I so hope you are up the duffer, if I can't be someone should be lol

Am so gonna keep checking to see if you get your 100% defo BFP! xxxxx

haha aww maria that's cute, get on at OH to have another sooner than later ;) ;) xx

As Oz comes up to his 1st bday I will defo be on it! lol xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back