Is there a line? I can't fully tell but I THINK there might be...

Water_Melon

Reaction score
Hi

I have posted on the trying to conceive section of the site earlier this evening.
Someone suggested I post on this part with a pregnany stick I peed on earlier.

I basically started the post saying how depressed I have become, as this is my 7th month TTC and nothing... but then I went back to the test and THOUGHT I saw something.

I think I might just be imagining it but I THINK I might see a slightest faintest of faint line... what do you think? Did any of you get a faint line like this and end up being pregnant? Or can you not even see anything at all?
xx

Attachments

• 2012-01-26 20.02.46.jpg
    2012-01-26 20.02.46.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 171
I can see a faint line its not ur imagination :)

Ooh there is def a line there and its pink not grey, how long did you leave the test before you went back to it?

Me again! I can see it and I just asked my hubby to have a look and he could see it too! :)

Maybe 7th times a charm eh?

Mine were that faint ( I did four the day I got my BFP!) And I got Pregnant 1-2 on a digi the next day!

This could well be it for you hun!!

XX

OMMMMMMG, I'm so happy I'm not imagining it!!!

The first day of my last period was 26 Dec... which means I'm on day 32 now... so I SHOULD be coming on sooner rather than later (If I'm NOT pregnant) However, my periods have always been quite irregular!

I think I'll do another cheapy test tomorrow, and if I see a line again, I'll get a decent one from boots. Clear Blue or something.

Well it was about 20-30 minutes by the time I went back to see the list... do you think thats too long and its incorrect result? :-(

I used boots own brand only cos 4 quid and got my positive from that! :D I deffo see the line hun!!!

i can deinately see a line chick :)
xxx

i can see a line but if you want to be sure get a digi or a FRER. those cheap one step things are crap, I am only now getting a decent line on the things.

Yep I can see a line.
Try tomorrow with a FRER, they tend to show clearer results :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Can see a line...Good luck with testing this morning!x

I can deffinately see a line.... Get a CB Digi, to confirm it in words it's the most mazing feeling xx

Hi Girls,

Needed to update you first thing!

I did another one of the cheapy tests (see first pic) It kinda looks as pale as it was yesterday, don't you think?

I also had an old Boots own brand test from ages ago, so I tried that... (see other pic)
For this test to be positive, you need a line in BOTH windows. I see a slight line in the left window, but its very far over to the left side for some reason? Do you think thats invalid?
xxxx

Attachments

• 27th Jan 2012.jpg
    27th Jan 2012.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 107
  • 27th Jan 2.jpg
    27th Jan 2.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 114
Wow I can definately see those lines!!!! And to me your cheapy one looks a bit darker than yesterday! Wouldn't have thought it matters about the boots one being slightly to the left but maybe someone else on here will know. Ah congratulations YEY!!!!! :) X

I see a lline on both, on the boots one the control line is also far over so i would def say its a bfp! Congratulations!! get a cb digi or FRER or both, I always find they confirm it in my brain better!! xx

Thank you! :) I think I'll go to Boots after work tonight and buy these decent ones, so I can test first thing tomorrow morning.

It might sound stupid, but I still don't beileve it! I keep thinking its a false alarm and I'll come on soon.
Maybe if I get these decent tests done, and they are positive, it might sink in a bit more.
Totally in shock right now. I just hope to god its for real! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back