Line spotters please

Hey Hun the picture seems abit blurry - I'm not sure if I see anything - do u have a clearer pic? X

Hmm I might see a line, but it's not very clear.x

yes its really blurry..wish I had a clearer pic. im staring so hard im starting to see lines everywhere. when i tilt my screen i can def see something...but dont think it looks pink..more like a shadow.x

You know what Hun you can get an actual shadow on the FRER tests, it's from the plastic ridges at the back of the test window, turn it over and you'll see what I mean, you could open it up and take the strip out...

Good luck anyway Hun.

xx

yes it could def be that...i through the darn thing away now tho.... x

Know what you mean maybe! It had me baffled once until i clicked on and realised it was the damn ridges... What a daft place to put them!! X

At first I couldn't see anything but then I noticed I could see something, but it is very hard to see. xxx

Can kind of see line but pic too blurry

I would try another test

I can actually see a very very faint line on that! However, its so unclear Id take another hunny x

ok so im officially insane!!!! bought a pack of midstream tescos as everyone raves about em- a deffo bfn this afto..i pulled the thing apart and for some reason scraped off the top and the control line went so that was that. sort of thought there would be a spongy bit underneath that had the hormone line on...

gonna do another one with fmu tomorrow and i am not buying or wee-ing in anymore (16 in 2 weeks or so)!!!!!!!

i think that line might be from the cam or something cus i dont remember it being there on the test...wish i hadnt of chucked it so quickly! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back