*line spotters needed* another evap? Help!

I've had both evaps and BFPs on Superdrug and that does look like a bfp:shock:

Congratulations!! :)

Xx

Thanks everybody, I've been good Carnat and gone and and got myself a digi to take tomorrow. Eek!! It'll be due on the 21/12 if its all ok. fx for no af!! xx

Yay!!!

I do love a digi :lol: :lol:

I'll be checking in bright and early tomorrow hun

xxxxxxxx

Thanks everybody, I've been good Carnat and gone and and got myself a digi to take tomorrow. Eek!! It'll be due on the 21/12 if its all ok. fx for no af!! xx

yey i love digis to hehe

how can you wait! Pee on the stick NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

Congrats! Looks like a BFP to me!! Mine was faint to begin with and that was on a frer. Good luck for the digi, will be stalking this thread tomorrow xx

i would defo say congrats hun xx

Thanks for all the responses! I'm soo tempted to do a digi but I only have the one and because the line was faint I'm a bit scared to. I did another superdrug one and it came back the same as this one a faint pinkish line so hopefully tomorrow the digi might pick something up eek!!

I didn't even have to enlarge the image - Congrats!!!!! Look forward to hearing you officially announce :) xx

I can see it Doob!! Fantasticals!!

Now get peeing in that Digi!! xx

I see lines and they look like good BFP lines to me!!!!!!!!

Yup you're preggers. I got a 1-2 on a digi the day after my superdrug and it wasn't as clear as that x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Digi came back BFP!!! 1-2 weeks!!

Whoop whoop!!! Enjoy your day on cloud 9! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111