I THINK my water just broke....

jomc

Reaction score
was lying in bed 10 mins ago.... felt as if baby kicked me right in the foof.
Was lying on my side.
Half way through wondering what limb of baby was down that area, I felt a lot of fluid gush out of me.
Luckily, had a sanitary pad on as I have had alot of discharge this last week.
OH sensed something and woke up.... had to ask him to get me a towel so I could get to toilet without dripping..... pad and knickers very wet.
More fluid came out while sitting on toilet.... not discharge like.
Sitting now on couch with maternity pad on and toilet training pad for a toddler and towel underneath me lol
Have had no pains until this happened and now feel niggles - not sure if thats in my head though. Plus, TMI, think I need the toilet so could be that
Chance of sleeping gone right out the window now.... Im really nervous! Was shaking while sitting on the loo!
Have told OH to go back to sleep and Im going to try and doze on the couch and ring mat unit at a more human hour lol

All sounds like things r starting Hun !! Fx that things get going properly soon for u . Hope u have managed to catch some zzz while on the couch? Xxx

Good luck Hun ;) xx

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

Sounds exciting, good luck!!!! x

Def sounds like your waters have broken :) great news, don't be nervous....u will be great!!

OMG :yay: don't be scared u will be fine :hugs: good luck, we will be thinking of you xx

sound like its starting...good luck huni xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back