I THINK my water just broke....

good luck hope all is going well - guess you're otherwise engaged having your baby! :dance:

You can't make this thread and not update Jomc!! :shakehead:
Good luck hun.

The exact same thing happened to me last night.. but it was piss! :rotfl:
Yep, I woke up peeing myself :/ xxx

Oh bless u honey! The joys of being pregnant, so dignified! Xxx

:p I thought it was my waters but I think I could smell pee so I got changed and went back to sleep.. to wake up a few hours later again with the same thing happening!

Mum said it was probably baby pushing on my bladder. Definitely was because I didn't even feel like I needed to wee.

The joys! :D xxx

Oh bless u honey! The joys of being pregnant, so dignified! Xxx

:p I thought it was my waters but I think I could smell pee so I got changed and went back to sleep.. to wake up a few hours later again with the same thing happening!

Mum said it was probably baby pushing on my bladder. Definitely was because I didn't even feel like I needed to wee.

The joys! :D xxx

:rofl: @ you both x

I know i was beginning to wonder this.. Hope shes ok xxx

dosent seem like it. by now id assume shes been in labour and may have even had babs!

Just seen this... Hope the lack of update is because she's in labour and not because she had a wee x fx and good luck x

woooohoo!! hope its time for baby!!! xxx

Does anyone have her as their bump buddy? Xxx

According to December Mummies Club thread, she didn't have a text buddy! xxx

Was hoping to come on here and find an announcement from Jo!! Really hope all is ok! xxx

Awww I thought we might have a birth announcement by now. Hope all is going well for her and that she's busy having gorgeous newborn cuddles :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back