I THINK my water just broke....

Hope everythings ok and she's too buisy cuddling little one xx

Still no news ? Makes me nervous when we don't hear !!! Xx

Hopefully she's just tucked up enjoying her bubba. My hospital is a nightmare. They've got something that blocks signal so you can't text unless you go way out into the car park :roll: So I already know no way I'll get on to PF :(

xx

Hopefully she's just tucked up enjoying her bubba. My hospital is a nightmare. They've got something that blocks signal so you can't text unless you go way out into the car park :roll: So I already know no way I'll get on to PF :(

xx

....I hope u have a text buddy then :shock: xx

xx

Oh no! Don't they have the internet on their bed tv service?

I won't say much because I don't want to spoil her announcement but she's definitely had baby :D I have a mutual friend with her on Facebook (I remember her mentioning) and I just had a nose! Congratulations hun :D xxx

Oohh I want to hear all about baby. I hope she gets chance to make an announcement soon :) x

Yay, exciting. Can't wait for her to come back on.

Yey can't wait for official anouncment atleast we know she's ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back