i think my water just broke *update* :x

Oh my word....just seen this! Whats going on?/! Any news? Does she have a text buddy?!

i'm thinking she might not have one cause she's in canada? :think:
hope you're ok, hun!

Hello ladies!! im sorry for worrying you all :hug: :hug: :hug:

just telling my mum of the incident as shes missing me and needs a good giggle.. guessing baby squished my bladder as i not had any leaking since really, i had a little mucus and have lots of aching this morning especially in my lower back was so scared lastnight as OH was out and he left his phone in his coat pocket :doh: my bum cheeks are killing me for some reason and had a few tightnings lastnight but probably unrelated :think: xxx

glad to hear everything is ok! :hug: you had us a bit worried there...

did you go to hospital to check if it was your waters? i don't mean to worry you, but isn't mucus a sign of you losing your plug?? I'm not the most knowledgable on this subject so I could be wrong...

i only lost a small ammount and it had no blood in it the midwife didnt see a reason to go in and get checked unless contractions started if i wasnt still leaking and that baby was probably in bad position, she said its not uncommon to pee a little when babies are as low as she is... i feel so stoooOOOOooopid! :oops: the thing is i couldnt smell it and now i have backache :doh: :doh:

Yes have you been to the hospital hun???

I really think you should get it checked out asap.

Hope all is well :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug:
don't worry, and don't be embarressed.

if I'm absolutely honest, I pee myself a little everytime I cough or laugh. its quite embarressing! OH finds it hilarious though :shakehead: I think its just because as you said baby is so low and squashing our bladders!

hopefully bubs is staying nice and comfy for the time being. I hope your ok and your back ache clears up soon... :D

Baby&i said:
i only lost a small ammount and it had no blood in it the midwife didnt see a reason to go in and get checked unless contractions started if i wasnt still leaking and that baby was probably in bad position, she said its not uncommon to pee a little when babies are as low as she is... i feel so stoooOOOOooopid! :oops: the thing is i couldnt smell it and now i have backache :doh: :doh:

You said it diddnt smell like wee hun and now you have back ache. :think:

Hun your midwife should be sending you up reguardless to eliminate the possibility of early labor.

Please go to the hospital hun. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks hun.. if i get any painfull tightnings or anything i will go down to the hospital. my middy dosnt seem worried
:? arent you ment to keep leaking if it really was ?

I think you should still go and get checked out. If it was your waters then they normally like to induce within 24-48hrs incase of risk of infection. Best to be safe I reckon.

When mine broke I kept leaking but some people don't especially if it's your hind waters.

i think i feel silly enough without being sent home form to hospital for peeing myslef. i didnt need to pee but kind of convinced myslef it was :oops:

Your midwife never seems worried hun! She sounds a bit odd! If you get worried again you just go hospital and ignore you MW!
Glad everything seems ok hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

I agree with the others if you are worried, and think it might have been your waters, then ignore your midwife and go to hossie! good luck, whatever you decide to do.. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back