think my waters just broke!!!

update! Yes it was my waters, i have not left hospital because baby is not engaged and contractions havent started. Im here now until hes born! Scary!

update! Yes it was my waters, i have not left hospital because baby is not engaged and contractions havent started. Im here now until hes born! Scary!

Eeeeeeee! Official labour watch thread :D I likey x

good luck hun hope lo doesnt keep u waiting too long !! xxx

Brilliant news he's on his way hope things start progressing for you quickly!!

Been awake all night as couldnt sleep. Quite strong pains now so hope things are slowly starting. Will be examined at some point this morning and induced if needed. Now we just have to see whether hes goin to be a halloween baby! Bit of a doubt as yet whether he will engage so not sure if it means they would have to give me a c section? Will try to update later if i can x

Really excited for u hunny! I think they can engage at the last minute so just see how u go! Fx all goes smoothly and u may have a halloween baby (u'll never have a problem with a theme for a birthday party!!) Thinking of u xxxx :)

dont have a c section just because hes not engaged, that will happen when its ready but try going to the toilet and walking and do the hula! he will wriggle down

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back