How to get an elective c section?

Status
Not open for further replies.
and it went from one person trying to help to opinions being thrown in when they just wernt needed, or wanted!

Maddie, you said it yourself..

If you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.. Practice what you preach and all that..

i also siad as you cant help yourself i cant either.

alot of it is indirected rudeness.

also if you re read the first line of my post it will explain my rudeness

my point is the lady wanted help not everyones opinions!

Regardless of what you WANT on an online forum, you 9 times out of 10 GET opinions. It's the ways of the internet

Oh good Lord, I'm bowing out of this thread, it's just got out of hand, largely thanks to Maddie. Well ladies it was a nice debate while it lasted lol, have a good day xxx

tapatalkin

Maddie, let me have a look at your posting history and then start bandying it about for no reason at all. Lets see how attacked you feel.

Bringing up my pram? Kind of shows me that you aren't actually trying to "help" but that you have personal agenda.

Do me a favour and put me on ignore then you wont have to see what I post.

You've made it perfectly clear you do not care for anything I say.

if you havnt got anything nice to say... Then dont say anything at all, but as you cant seem to help yourself i cant seem to either.

This lady was just looking for a bit of help and advice of which gayle was giving her. Every human has a choice as to what they want their body to go through and we all have our own opinions. Your comments are small minded and point blank rude.

From what i can tell she was asking if anyone had ever done it and how they went about it, not your personal opinion on elective sections or anything else for that matter.

We all have our own phobias, opinions and prefrences thats what makes us unique, like your chocie of special additioned black framed pushchairs for instance carnat...

Do not judge when you have no idea of a persons story. Even if she just doesnt want to push a baby out her foof, i cant blame her, i didnt give birth then think oh yeah who wouldnt want to do this?

I would definately change your midwife hun its horrible to be laughed at when its something important to you, i hope you get it sorted.

Im glad you had the birth you wanted gayle.

So basically i think carnat you are missing the point... No one cares about your opinion on this or any other thread.

Good day.

wss ^^^

funnily enough i havnt read any of your posts, im merely told ALOT.

oh by all means dont leave on my account, im off anyways, just had to see a few things said.

my posting history is about my pregnancy and my little boy and general chit chat, nothing more, nothing less so ive saved you the job.

toodles.

Last edited:
Maddie, let me have a look at your posting history and then start bandying it about for no reason at all. Lets see how attacked you feel.

Bringing up my pram? Kind of shows me that you aren't actually trying to "help" but that you have personal agenda.

Do me a favour and put me on ignore then you wont have to see what I post.

You've made it perfectly clear you do not care for anything I say.

I had pram envy over your pram Nat and I didn't even have a baby so don't be surprised if that's all that comment was.

To the OP

I have quite a close relationship with my mw and I remember us having a conversation about elective sections.
What she made out to me was that if a woman proves she has genuine fears, through counselling or similar means, the health authority cannot say no. So maybe that's an option?
However if it is just a case of simply wanting one, you run the risk of being told no xx

oh by all means dont leave on my account, im off anyways, just had to see a few things said.

my posting history is about my pregnancy and my little boy and general chit chat, nothing more, nothing less so ive saved you the job.

toodles.

You're merely told a lot? Wow so you're bitching with other forum members? Charming. I'll be sure to give you a wide berth in future. We're not in the playground here!

Just read somewhere, someone mentioned women shutting themselves (literally) during vaginal birth. Hate to be the bearer of bad news but I did that in my section. I had to have an emergency medication rectally to counteract the large dose of syntocin they gave me and a side effect is explosive diarrhoea. Not nice at the best of times but when youre paralysed by spinal its frankly the ultimate humiliation. These were the first moments of my babies life :oooo:

I will be moving hell and high water to not have a c section. A lot of people dont share their horrendous c section experiences to not scare other mums, yet we don't share the same courtesy with vaginal births. I have seen plenty of natural births on OBEM which I am so envious of it moves me to tears.

I can't tell you how traumatic it is to not be able to hold your baby after they're born, its a primal instinct and it tears you up.

toodles.

Dont flatter yourself, Carnats not one for leaving PF when silly pathetic comments are made...

This site is like a school playground.. bitching with others about other members? Grow up

I cant actually be arsed to read any more. What a load of shit. In the grand scheme of things this means nothing to me. I neither care or dont care about anyone elses opinion any more.

To the op, I have said if she wants advice or any further understanding then to contact me directly. This thread has not helped the poor girl.

My only point in this is to stress that due to the findings of the report I mentioned, every woman in the uk has the right to decide on which birth they want. I suggest if people want to know more then to look up google and do their own findings.

Wow this thread is getting heated. I can only speak as a woman who has had 1 birth by c section. It was an absolute nightmare and I was literally traumatised by it.

Its only natural for women in my position to want to warn other women who we feel are walking blindly into our nightmares.

I understand that for some they had great section experiences and ultimately that is all any woman wants, I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy that feeling of total shell shock and horror at your child's birth, when all you've ever been told is how wonderful that moment when you first lay eyes on them is. Whether its a section, a waterbirth or any other kind of birth, as long as the mother and baby are fine physically and mentally THAT is what matters.

The women on here trying to advise her not to have the section as well as the women trying to help her get it, are all just trying to make sure she doesn't have a horrid experience when her baby is born.

toodles.

What the Hell does this mean?

Who tells you about what I post?

What a weird thing to say and I think it actually fits in nicely with what I suspect.

I wouldnt worry Nat, probably just a bunch of pathetic people with nothing better to do than pick at others..

The women on here trying to advise her not to have the section as well as the women trying to help her get it, are all just trying to make sure she doesn't have a horrid experience when her baby is born.

^^ this this THIS! xxx

tapatalkin

And totally ignoring all the nastiness that's gone on, I would advise the OP to go on YouTube and search the following:

C section birth, medicalised birth, water birth. Watch lots of them because they're all different. This will help you to make an informed decisionaabout what YOU want. Noone else on this thread has to experience the birth of your baby apart from you. The fact that this topic gets so heated is because its so important to women HOW their baby is born. So take the time and do lots of research before making a decision thata right for you. I found YouTube an amazing resource for understanding what different births are like before I experienced my first birth.

I think we all need to re-focus and take a min to remember that there are women on here going through absolute hell atm for various different reasons. I'm sure they wouldn't want to see all this. In fact Id feel pretty pissed off if I were them reading this thread.

Perspective, please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27