Planned c-section after emergency c-section?????

I was given the choice of a planned section after the awful crash section last time. I declined and am going for a vbac.
Another section is not for me x

That's what I'm struggling to decide! I'd love a natural but I'm bloody petrified it will go wrong like last time! Xxx

I was given the choice of a planned section after the awful crash section last time. I declined and am going for a vbac.

That's what I'm struggling to decide! I'd love a natural but I'm bloody petrified it will go wrong like last time! Xxx

I'm petrified too but I thought well if it goes well I get a vaginal birth without the horrid csection recovery and if not and I try and end up with a section, well I'll be getting a section anyway x

I'm petrified too but I thought well if it goes well I get a vaginal birth without the horrid csection recovery and if not and I try and end up with a section, well I'll be getting a section anyway x

That's a really good way of looking at it!! Thanks hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back