How old are all the young mummies on here?!?

I'm 20 and Noah is 4 weeks old. Fell pregnant at 19. OH is older then me, he's 24.

I feel old compare to some of you..wow!

Nice to see young mothers, but (please and please) am more open minded but dont take this in wrong way please. I dont judge people personally but curious.

What made the young moms want to become pregnant at young age?

(if you dont answer fully understand I swear)

I'll take my hat off to you lot to putting up with tough challenge and new experience that is so wonderful and so rewarding. My religion says " more babies you blessed with the more your sins will be forgiven"

Baby wasn't planned, but was very welcomed. Wouldn't change it for the world. It's tiring and hard, but things happen for a reason!

i was 18 when i fell pregnant and had turned 19 a month before i had my son xx

Ooooh I qualify for this thread - I'm a young mummy!

I'm 38 and oh is 38! ha ha ha

I was 18, daughter born at 19. Now 20 and expecting again. xx

I was 18 when pregnant, 19 when O was born and 21 now. Will be 22 in September x

i was 18 when B was born, 23 when C was born! 24 now!

I was 19 when Eva was born, 22 when Damon was born and I'll be 24 when this baby is born.
Everything just clicked into place with OH regardless to how old i was and we knew we wanted a family xx
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I qualify too!!! Young at heart!!! Im 42 and ttc 3rd baby!! Hellooooooo yummy mummies !! :wave:

I was 22 when C was born just turned 23 in April x

I'm 20 & I'm 24 weeks pregnant with my first baby :) xx

i'm 24 and my OH is 26 i have a 2 year old from a pervious relationship and my partner has a supected son 11 months old. so together this is baby number 3 (might be number two waiting on his ex letting us have DNA test) x x x

Fell pregnant at 19 and had him at 20 which is my current age :)

I'm 23 next week and OH is nearly 25. I was 21 when we got married in Oct and I was pregnant by the following Feb :) xx

tbh i am a bit scared if i fall pregnant - although i want a baby and so does my fiance - i am a little scared of how we will cope and what my family would say!! did you have trouble with this?!? were your children planned?!? :hug:

I am 25 I was 24 when we started trying. I was absolutely terrified how I was going to tell my patents if I fell pregnant, I still live at home and not the greatest fan of my bf. I stopped using contrception because I wanted a baby I had been with my bf for over 3 years then he knew I stopped and why n didn't chose to wear anything bit every now n then would have mini freak outs. When I finally missed my period over a year later I kept it to my self for a whole month before I did a test and told my bf 2 weeks after that. He was okay, then he freaked our, then ok, then freaked out ect.... He is okay now lol. Any way when I told my mum I burst in to tears as i was so scared she was surprisingly calm about it and she told my dad when I was out the house. apparently he was really mad so I didn't go home for a few days by the time i did he was calmed down. neither of them are cross now but in my opionion they don't seam excited either so I don't really feel comfortable talking about it as if I'm telling them something because I'm excited n there show no emotion it pisss me off. I'm almost 19 weeks now everyone says when the babys here they will change I hope they do. Waited along time to have a baby mainly because of my parents but I decided to just do it as at the end of the day ots my life not therea n u cant rewind time when its to late. I am really scared sometimes and worried I done the right thing because I'm worried they wont be interested n il be alone but I think they will love her when she gets here and its just me over thinking things. You have to do it for toy no1 else.

I'm 20 which isn't really that young, but everyone I know who has kids are in their late 20's at least. My fiancé is 24 years older than me, so if I'm too young to be making good decisions, I've got him to keep me grounded :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back