Any young moms to be / moms on here

Ceebump

Reaction score
Dont really talk talk to anyone on here just odd convos in diff rooms and topics ..
Just wondering how many young moms to be anf moms there are on here :)

Im 20 and expecting on the 15th of november :) x

Aww just before Xmas. My LO was born 2nd nov. his 19 months now :)

I'm 24 dont know if I'm still considered young lol :) x

Hiya, I am 21 and expecting my secound :) this one completely planned.
I was 17when I had my daughter. Very young but as u can tell never out me off and me and my partner live together and both have jobs and we both decided that when our little was 3 we wanted to try for another. If money allowed. Money allowee but it took us 14months to concieve :-( now I am jut taking it easy as this pregnanxy after only 8weeks has seemed to be harder already.
COngrates hun, its the most amazing thing :)

Aww just before Xmas. My LO was born 2nd nov. his 19 months now :)

I'm 24 dont know if I'm still considered young lol :) x

Yesss u are :)
How did u find motherhood to begin with?
X

Hiya, I am 21 and expecting my secound :) this one completely planned.
I was 17when I had my daughter. Very young but as u can tell never out me off and me and my partner live together and both have jobs and we both decided that when our little was 3 we wanted to try for another. If money allowed. Money allowee but it took us 14months to concieve :-( now I am jut taking it easy as this pregnanxy after only 8weeks has seemed to be harder already.
COngrates hun, its the most amazing thing :)

Aww how lovely!
Me and my 'oh' split .. His behaviour changed ive got a post in relationship room called last straw kinda explains it lol ..
Then after the stories in relay room my depression got worse and blood pressure became very low .. He still expected me to go to work when doc said i am advising you to take time off.. Then from that we just split..
Ino lotsa young moms do it on there own just feels bit scary when u planned it to be with someone.. Heyhoooo :)

Congrats on ur long waited bfp :)
Wishing you a healthy happy pregnancy :)
X

My OH took to parenthood quicker than me. I found it daunting but within a few days it just came so natural. The second one will be easy. Now I know what their cries mean ect...

When ppl said this to me when I was pregnant I didn't believe them but now I've experienced it I can see they were right :) x

Alot of my friends have done it on there own and I have full respect for them :) if u wernt happy and u were getting stressed then spilting was the best thing. At least u dont have to share ur bundle of joy when he/she comes :) I hope u are better now and thing seem alot easier.

Im 23 and had my first little girl last August... not sure if that counts as young though :)

Im happy to chat, i dont really get to see my 'friends' since i had Francesca xx

I'm 24 and my LO is 5 months old tomorrow ( ignore my ticker it's wrong ) xxx

I was 18 when I had my eldest and 25 when I had DS so I was a young min-not so much now! But if you wanna chat or need any advice I'm happy to help

Hey :wave:

I'm 21 (just) and expecting my first :). Not planned but couldn't be happier :).

Its nice to talk with younger ladies that are moms or expecting :) x

I'm 21, this is my first baby :)
I dont get lots of comments about my age, but god do people go on about being married!
'are you married'
'are you getting married in the future'
'will husband be helping'

I dont give a toss about being married! You'd think we lived in the 1940s!
I think there should be a young mums section lol x

I dont get lots of comments about my age, but god do people go on about being married!
'are you married'

Couldn't agree more with this! Always about the marriage! Pfft. Sod you conformity :D,

Lol yeah!!!!!

Even though I do hehe x

'are you married'

Couldn't agree more with this! Always about the marriage! Pfft. Sod you conformity :D,

I got the marraige thing recently at our little girls christening!!

First in the church from the vicar when i told him my name and my little girls name with surnames being different he just glared at me...

then at the party afterwards someone said to me oh you and your husband, to which i replied were not married or even engaged and i got tutted at :shock:

Ah well :)

I mostly get the sympathetic look from the older generation (more in the regions of 60+) when im out and about on my own... you can just see them thinking aww look at that young single mother!!

Me and my OH get it from his parents lol, they are not nasty about but oh my days his mum must ask when are we getting married every time we see them which sum time we see the 3 times a week. As far as I am concern having a baby is the biggest commitment u can make with each. Ok, so some time it doesnt work out but sometimes marriage doesnt work out.

The thing that gets me is now the goverment are going on about teaching kids in schools that marriage is the 'right thing ' to do before starting a family and that marriage makes for a better relationship. I think this is wrong on so many levels. I have choosen not to get married because when I do get married o want it to be a big celebration for me my partner and my kids. I dont want my children to feel like they are odd when they go school just because mummy and daddy are not married.

As for all the single mums and dads out there they need to be given a pat on the back as being a single parent is a tough job! They do not need this when there children go to school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back