How old are all the young mummies on here?!?

MissGobby

Reaction score
Hey - sorry to be nosey - just wondering, as i am 19 and my fiance is 21 and we are wanting to start ttc. i was just wondering how many young mummies on here there were!?? :wave: :hug:

im not a teen. but i am 21 with 2 babies :)

good luck ttc.

:hug: Dionne x

im 19. ill be 20 when baby is due :D OH is 23 (will be 24 by time baby comes

tbh i am a bit scared if i fall pregnant - although i want a baby and so does my fiance - i am a little scared of how we will cope and what my family would say!! did you have trouble with this?!? were your children planned?!? :hug:

i fell pregnant at 19 in now 23 and have 3 children and pg with my fourth

I fell pregnant when I hit 17, and then I gave birth near enough my 18 birthday, and woowee did my life flip! Now alhamdulila (thanks to God) that my son is now going to be 5-months, and I think I'm pregnant again because I missed my period; craved choclate like mad yesturday, and really feel sleepy and sometimes wide awake with a hint of nausea in the morning...the joys of pregnancy, charming!
So, erm it doesn't really matter how old we are because my friends who are 18 17 19 are not married they lead a different life; no responsibilities, time to study, time to go out at night and blah blah, where as I gave that all up for a little boy and insha'allah (if God wills) for more children in the future

tired now zzz :sleep:

im 19 with a 4mth old baby boy, wasnt planned but the best thing that could have happened to me :D

im 18, baby is due on the 11th june, i will turn 19 on the 5th june lol my bf is 21, our baby wasnt planned we have only been together 5months and i was on the pill, but wer both rly happy now :) xx

im 18, baby is due on the 11th june, i will turn 19 on the 5th june lol my bf is 21, our baby wasnt planned we have only been together 5months and i was on the pill, but wer both rly happy now :) xx

hello im 19 and are having my first baby in january!
i can tell you i couldnt of started at a better age my OH is 22!

Hi hun.

Im not a teenager, im 21 and my baby is due is just over 2 weeks.

I started TTC when I was 20 and my OH is 22, nearly 23.

Our baby was planned.

I think if you feel mature enough to deal with a baby and know exactly what kind of commitment you are letting yourself in for, then go for it.

You will know in yourself if you feel truly ready and its what you really want :hug:

Im 19, Ian is 22 and Alfie is 3 months old.
He was planned after a miscarriage last yr (we didnt plan that baby) it made us realise we did want a family.
Now I cant imagine my life without him he is the most prescious gift in the world.
Family can be funny but its your body your baby and you are old enough, the majority of women are around 19/20 when they have their first child

hello i am 19 and i have just had my little girl 9 weeks ago, we didnt plan a baby, my oh is 25, but we love her more than anything in the world xxx

Hi

Im 20, with a 11 month old, got pregnant at 18, had her at 19 and now pregnant with my second at 20.
My family were alright with it a few of them made comments but they got over it quick.
Katrina

fingerscrossed said:
Family can be funny but its your body your baby and you are old enough, the majority of women are around 19/20 when they have their first child

... ummm not sure thats true!!

anyhow welcome to the board miss gobby. I had my baby 3 months ago, he was unplanned but very much wanted. I am 19 and my son's dad is 27 on Saturday.

if you feel deep down you are both mature enough and ready for a babay then go for it and good luck.

im 19 and my husband is 28, our baby wasnt panned but i love him so much and wouldnt change him for the world :cheer: :cheer:

i fell pregnant at 16 then i gave birth wen i was 17 and a couple of months later i turned 18
i am now 18 with a 6 month old daughter

luv lou n keryn xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back