How old are all the young mummies on here?!?

hi hun im kayleigh im 19 im married 2 simon who is 21 and were currently expecting our 1st baby in August. we had planned 2 have a baby in fact we were ttc since i was 17. we cant wait till our baby arrives and if u and ur fiance both want a baby nothink should stop u i wouldnt worry 2 much about family mine were totaly against the idea of me having a baby at 17 but now im finally pregnant there all over the moon x

I fell pregnant at 20 and I'm now 22.

She was very much planned and wanted :D

xx

I am 24, do I still count as a young mummy-to-be? :rotfl: I turn 25 this year though, quarter of a century old! :shock:

I'm 21, soon to be 22. I still class myself as very young and I believe people judge me for this.

Not a mummy yet but will either be 19, or 20 depending on if she arrives on time, or late !! :)

Im 20 Hvae a little lady called Hope and a bean on the way. And a pet man called gal :D

I'm 21, baby was planned and OH is 22, will be 23 when LO is born :) I know I'll be judged for it though!

this thread goes back a long way :lol:

I'm 22, Married since May this year to Jason who is also 22. Had my first LO when i had just turned 21, she wasn't planned; i will be 22 when my boy arrives and he was planned :)

I dont really class me or fiance young but im 22 (will be 23 a month after baby arrives) and fiance is 25 (will be 26 when the baby arrives) :D

I'm 30 but think I'm 19 wish I still looked like I did then ha ha ha xxxx

I was 24 when my son was born, I am 25 just now, 26 in september my partner was 29 when our son was born, he is 30 just now, 31 in december x

I'm 16, going to be 17 in March a day before my first scan. Bubs wasn't planned but very much wanted now I've got used to the idea. Wish his/her daddy would though... :( but that's a whole different story :hugs:

I'm 21, will be 22 in february, but I feel alot older as my OH is 31! :) mine was planned and we can't wait! I don't feel too young at all! my best friends are 27 and 32, both with kids, so I just feel a lot older than 21! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back